SARS Administrator Building Management Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Administrator Building Management Jobs in Bellville. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Western Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Administrator Building Management Jobs in Bellville
SARS has released a Administrator Building Management job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Administrator Building Management vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Administrator Building Management|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Bellville|
|Salary ⇒||R 21,095.00 Monthly|
|Last Date ⇒||09 August 2022|
SARS Administrator Building Management Job Description
About the Position
In an ever-changing environment, we have build a responsive and agile organisation to give effect to our strategic intent of achieving voluntary compliance. We invite you to be part of the special team that contributes to the collection of revenue, protect the economy and people of South Africa. We believe that your skills, commitment and dedication will add value and make a difference to the organisation and country . Integrity is key to the organisation.
To monitor and maintain building and service performance, safety, housekeeping and cleanliness in buildings, landscaping and facilities services.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Higher Certificate (NQF 5) AND 2 years’ experience Building Management environment
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 3 years’ experience in Building Management environment
- Check, inspect and monitor the physical condition, general upkeep and cleanliness of the building, its surroundings and its facilities on daily basis.
- Defective air conditioning units, including those that are running but not in good condition should be reported immediately to the Call Centre/Remedy System.
- Ensure that all authorised equipment is plugged into the unit’s electrical outlets, e.g. copy machines.
- Inspect, monitor, supervise and oversee quality, performance of work execution by service providers
- in the buildings and its surroundings.
- Monthly reports of activities/accomplishments should be prepared and submitted to the Operational FM Manager/Regional FM Manager.
- Provide immediate varied CRE FM support to business units (BU) needs, and direct BUs requests to relevant CRE unit.
- Review periodically the service records of each air conditioning unit within your jurisdiction and see to it that regular check-ups by pertinent service provider and artisan are carried out regularly.
- Test and check board room equipment, telephone and IT compiling and sockets that they are properly functioning, and report malfunctioning equipment.
- Understand BUs unique needs and provide contingence in case of need, offer suggestions and/or recommendations to the BUs on matters affecting building usage, equipment, administration and utilities management.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging and delivering a service that is consistent, seamless, quick and error free.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Conceptual Ability
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Facilities Management
- Standard operating procedure compliance
- Planning and Organising
- Record Maintenance
- Asset Management
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.