SARS Administrator Legal Support Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Administrator Legal Support Jobs in Cape Town. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Western Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Administrator Legal Support Jobs in Cape Town
SARS has released a Administrator Legal Support job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Administrator Legal Support vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Administrator Legal Support|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary ⇒||R 3,30,514 .00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||24 March 2022|
SARS Administrator Legal Support Job Description
Specialised & Alternative Dispute Resolution: Western Cape (Cape Town) has a vacancy In Cape Town for an Administrator who is driven by the SARS Strategic Intent and Vision 2024. The candidate will provide administrative support within Legal Delivery and provide supportive information in order to enable execution of core legal processes within the legal office. The candidate must be capable of executing his/her duties with limited supervision, results driven with excellent communication skills.
To provide administrative support within the legal function and provide supportive information in order to enable execution of core legal processes.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
- Higher Certificate (NQF 5) Administration, Business Management AND 2 years’ experience in a Legal environment.
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 3 years’ experience in Legal environment/ related experience.
- Assist with functional and administrative tasks and procedures relating to the functional area.
- Apply procedures in order to deliver set objectives to the best advantage of the functional work area. Follow up on outstanding documents or payments.
- Follow up on outstanding documents or payments.
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply known solutions in line with guidelines provided and escalate unresolved problems.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Maintain professional interaction and ensure ethical dealings with stakeholders at all times.
- Drive own performance in order to achieve work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to specified polices, standards and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering a service that is consistent, seamless , quick and error free.
- Conceptual Ability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team Work
- Fairness and Transparency
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Service Delivery
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Administrative Support
- Quality Orientation
- Legal Records and Related Systems
- Standard operating procedure compliance
- Planning and Organising
- Legal Administration
- Events, Meeting or Task Coordination
- Efficiency improvement
- Legal Knowledge and knowledge of ethics
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.