SARS Administrator Office Support Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Administrator Office Support Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Administrator Office Support Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Administrator Office Support job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Administrator Office Support vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Administrator Office Support|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 180,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||114 March 2022|
SARS Administrator Office Support Job Description
The purpose of the role is to deliver office support tasks through the execution of pre-defined objectives as per agreed SOPs to increase operational quality and productivity.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Higher Certificate (NQF 5) AND 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 3 years’ related experience
- Assist with functional and administrative tasks and procedures relating to the functional area.
- Assist and support management regarding various management, contractual and administrative tasks where relevant.
- Ensure quality of work content, quick turnaround, prioritise, minimise mistakes and continuously improve quality, service and standards.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers, SARS role players and third parties to achieve predefined objectives.
- Perform all administrative actions related to the area of accountability in line with relevant policies, processes, legislation and work instructions.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging and delivering a service that is consistent, seamless, quick and error free.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Conceptual Ability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Administrative Support
- Service Delivery
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Events, Meeting or Task Coordination
- Efficiency improvement
- Standard operating procedure compliance
- Planning and Organising
- Record Maintenance
- Quality Control
- Communication skills
- GOC Confidential