SARS Agent HC & D Contact Centre Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Agent HC & D Contact Centre Jobs in East London. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Eastern Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Agent HC & D Contact Centre Jobs in East London
SARS has released a Agent HC & D Contact Centre job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Agent HC & D Contact Centre vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Agent HC & D Contact Centre|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in East London|
|Salary ⇒||R 83,612.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||26 April 2022|
SARS Agent HC & D Contact Centre Job Description
Responsible for handling a variety of customer service calls in a prompt and courteous manner channelled through the HR Support Call. To resolve and respond to questions and problems regarding human resource matters and completes and maintains related reports, records, and files.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Higher Certificate (NQF 5) AND 2 years’ experience in a similar environment.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures, and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of information in order to maintain the integrity of SARS.
- Process routine service requests for purchases, redemption’s, transfers, new account set-ups and other maintenance items requested by the customer.
- Perform special project assignments from time to time, such as research work, obtaining special authorisations, outbound calls and data entry.
- Support all kinds of HR technical issues.
- Manage and resolve escalated employee complaints.
- Update existing employee information where necessary and produce activity reports.
- Follow up employee calls / emails where necessary.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure and keep and maintain a Question and
- Answer sheet (script sheet) for future referencing.
- Provide world class customer service to customers by answering questions, resolving issues and assisting with HR matters.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging and delivering a service that is consistent, seamless, and quick and error free.
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Conceptual Ability
- Customer Service
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Active Listening
- Communication skills
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Handling High Volume Transactions
- Knowledge of HR Policies & Procedures
- Quality Control
- Query Resolution
- Stress Management
- GOC Confidential