SARS Auditor Compliance Audit (x4) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Auditor Compliance Audit (x4) Jobs in Durban. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Auditor Compliance Audit (x4) Jobs in Durban
SARS has released a Auditor Compliance Audit (x4) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Auditor Compliance Audit (x4) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Auditor Compliance Audit (x4)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Durban|
|Salary ⇒||R 284,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||03 August 2022|
SARS Auditor Compliance Audit (x4) Job Description
About the Position
Tax audits are conducted to determine whether a taxpayer has correctly declared his/her tax liability in compliance with the provisions of the tax and related secondary legislation. A tax audit includes an examination of accounting records, systems, substantive documents, explanations, or any other relevant information. The audit process consists of planning, execution, and finalisation. The following taxes are audited – Personal Income Tax, Company Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Trust, Pay as you Earn.
SARS is looking for four energetic, results oriented, self-driven Auditors to add value and improve the SARS operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of the Compliance Audit division. The successful candidates will need to take responsibility for the planning of their time and work, executing the work in the Compliance Audit space to meet the set targets and goals across all tax types.
To conduct standard audits or verification on a risk profile basis to ensure compliance on all tax types.
Education and Experience
National Diploma or Advanced Certificate (NQF6) in Auditing and/or Taxation and 2-3 years’ experience in a Tax Auditing environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) with 5 years Tax Auditing experience, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
With a relevant qualification in Auditing and/ or Taxation 2-3 years’ experience in a Tax Auditing environment
Matric with 6 years tax auditing experience.
Minimum Functional Requirements
Must have worked in a Tax Auditing environment for a period of 2 to 3 years conducting tax audits.
- Be informed on related acts, legislation and regulations that might impact on own work.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of regulation, policies, SOPs, and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Conduct standard (limited scope verification) audits to ensure compliance with the relevant acts.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Prepare and present submissions to interest and penalty committee.
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work outputs within agreed parameters, quality standards and client service targets.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems, and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst other policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change, and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements because of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions/conclusions.
- Perform efficient audits and assessment of on a risk basis for all tax types.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Develop productive working relationships with team members, Ops manager and key role players in the business to support contracted work outputs.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Organisational Awareness
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Financial Accounting
- Operational Audit
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.