SARS Auditor Investigative Audit (Syndicated Tax Customs Crime Division- Focused Investigations ) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Auditor Investigative Audit (Syndicated Tax Customs Crime Division- Focused Investigations ) Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Auditor Investigative Audit (Syndicated Tax Customs Crime Division- Focused Investigations ) Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Auditor Investigative Audit (Syndicated Tax Customs Crime Division- Focused Investigations ) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Auditor Investigative Audit (Syndicated Tax Customs Crime Division- Focused Investigations ) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Auditor Investigative Audit (Syndicated Tax Customs Crime Division- Focused Investigations )|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 674,074.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||12 July 2022|
SARS Auditor Investigative Audit (Syndicated Tax Customs Crime Division- Focused Investigations ) Job Description
To conduct standard audits across multiple tax types on a risk profile basis, understanding the risk implications across other tax types, under limited supervision, in compliance with all legislative requirements.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) in Audit /Forensic Financial Investigations/ Tax, Financial accounting or similar AND 2-3 years’ experience in Tax audit/Forensic financial investigations of which 1-2 years at knowledge worker level
Minimum Functional Requirements
BCom (Accounting or Taxation) with external SAICA / SAIPA / SAIT / ACCA articles
- Be informed on related acts, legislation and regulations that might impact on own work.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of regulations, policies, SOPs and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Conduct end-to-end query resolution relating to audits conducted, including finalisation of objections and appeals
- Conduct standard (limited scope) audits to ensure compliance with the relevant acts.
- Identify additional risks in port and feedback to relevant business unit.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Prepare and present submissions to interest and penalty committee.
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work outputs within agreed parameters, quality standards and client service targets.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialization and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organizational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Drive for Results
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fairness and transparency
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Organisational Awareness
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Audit Methodology
- Quality orientation
- Operational Audit
- Risk Identification
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Legal writing Skills
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Planning and Organising
- Business Acumen
- GOC – Confidential