SARS Career Opportunities Functional Specialist Research & Analysis Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Career Opportunities Functional Specialist Research & Analysis Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Career Opportunities Functional Specialist Research & Analysis Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Career Opportunities Functional Specialist Research & Analysis job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Career Opportunities Functional Specialist Research & Analysis vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Career Opportunities Functional Specialist Research & Analysis|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 480,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 February 2022|
SARS Career Opportunities Functional Specialist Research & Analysis Job Description
To model, analyse and develop research tools that measure the impact of economic fundamentals on SARS activities.
Education and Experience
Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) (Economics/Econometrics/Mathematics) AND 3-4 years’ experience in Economic Analysis/ Economic Modelling and Forecasting environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 6 years in Economic Analysis/ Economic Modelling and Forecasting experience
- Prepare research-based proposals on topics impacting on policy legislation and tax administration.
- Assist to update database with findings and other relevant information to enhance future profiling, identification of trends and analysis.
- Conduct research and tactical analysis relating to individuals and or companies by interrogating various data sources.
- Compile tactical analysis reports, which includes statistical reports and profiles, which provide guidance to Investigations and Management.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Conceptual ability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Organisational Awareness
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- GOC Confidential
- Efficiency improvement
- Risk Assurance
- Business Knowledge
- Functional Policies & Procedures