SARS Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Data Analytics Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Data Analytics Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Data Analytics Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Data Analytics job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Data Analytics vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Data Analytics|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 2,220,114.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 Feb 2022|
SARS Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Data Analytics Job Description
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements because of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- To acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases, applying the knowledge of data extraction, transformation and business modelling.
- To perform ¡§intermediate¡¨ business analysis using various techniques, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modelling, data mining.
- To design, develop and test medium to complex data analytics solutions like Reports, Dashboards, Analysis, Extracts, Models, etc.
- To identify, analyses and interpret trends and patterns in medium to complex data sets, based on data findings.
- Communicate the results of their analysis and findings by using medium to complex data visualisation techniques with both internal and external customers.
- To ensure the availability of existing data analytics solutions (like reports, etc.) by maintaining them as well as improving them where shortcomings exist.
- To research best practices and supports developing the solutions and recommendations for the current business operations
- To assist in the filtering and ¡§cleaning¡¨ of imported data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma: Information System/ Statistics (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ experience in Data Engineering / Business Data Intelligence / Data Science , of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years in experience in Data Engineering / Business Data Intelligence / Data Science, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level
Minimum Functional Requirements:
- Experience in Data Engineering / Business Data Intelligence / Data Science
- Intermediate (practical application) technical expertise regarding data processes, data cleaning, analysis, reporting, data models, and database design and testing
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (MS SQL studio and associated tools like SSIS, SSRS and SQL programming language is must), Knowledge and experience in R, Python, or any other statistical tools are preferable.
- Intermediate (practical application) knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R etc.)
- Intermediate (practical application) Data warehouse knowledge
- Be proficient in the application of:
- Basic Data Migration
- Basic Data Visualization
- Business Intelligence Methodologies
- Database Knowledge
- Microsoft skills (Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)