SARS Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Econometrics (x2) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Econometrics (x2) Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Econometrics (x2) Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Econometrics (x2) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Econometrics (x2) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Econometrics (x2)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 859,708.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 February 2022|
SARS Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Econometrics (x2) Job Description
Use quantitative economic modelling and forecasting techniques to inform and advise SARS on emerging opportunities, risks and trends that have an impact on tax revenue.
Education and Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) Honours Degree in Economics/Econometrics/Mathematics AND 5-7 years’ experience in Macroeconomic Analysis/Economic Modelling and Forecasting/Scenario Planning environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at Functional Specialist level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years in Economic Analysis/ Economic Modelling and Forecasting experience
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Ensure correct interpretation of information and present in an understandable format, with appropriate commentary.
- Identify and evaluate critical tax revenue forecasting variables.
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with process guidelines provided.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- GOC Confidential
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Economic Research
- Economic Methods and Theories
- Risk & Compliance
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency Improvement