SARS Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Excise Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Excise Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Excise Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Excise job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Excise vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Excise|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 250,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 February 2022|
SARS Career Opportunities Ops Specialist Excise Job Description
To provide the required technical guidance and advice relating to Excise matters, including the implementation and operationalization of key projects, especially in terms of ensuring the policy intent is supported by the rules and to ensure that it is facilitative and allows for integration of the value chain based on product differentiation. Develop benchmark standards to give effect to Policy intent by designing and standardizing processes to support regional implementation. The Ops specialist contributes significant knowledge to development of internal processes.
Education and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 3-4 years’ experience in excise environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level.
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 year’s related experience in excise.
- Study trends in the entire industry and co-ordinate with the Risk Management team to develop effective profiles.
- Initiate and participate in programmes which encourage the transference of skills and enhance the operational knowledge of the team.
- Develop and implement audit strategies as well as industry audits.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with process guidelines provided.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Continually liaise and communicate with SARS Academy.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Commitment to Higher Purpose
- Expertise in Context
- Attention to Detail
- External Awareness
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- GOC Confidential
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Risk Awareness
- Audit Knowledge
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Governance, Ethics and Values
- Legislative and regulatory Compliance
- Legal Compliance
- Planning and Organising
- Decision Making and Problem Solving