SARS Career Opportunities Specialist Compliance Risk Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Career Opportunities Specialist Compliance Risk Jobs in Woodmead. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Career Opportunities Specialist Compliance Risk Jobs in Woodmead
SARS has released a Career Opportunities Specialist Compliance Risk job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Career Opportunities Specialist Compliance Risk vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Career Opportunities Specialist Compliance Risk|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Woodmead|
|Salary ⇒||R 5,910,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||8 April 2022|
SARS Career Opportunities Specialist Compliance Risk Job Description
To provide expertise, advice and support to develop operational implementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes, by conducting, analysing and recommending compliance interventions in Mining tax products for Large Business and International in order to continuously enhance service delivery and voluntary compliance.
Education and Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ experience working with Mining tax, compliance and risk identification of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) and 15 years’ experience related in mining tax compliance interventions compliance and risk identification
- Apply functional area policies in order to enhance unit’s ability to advise business in the complex mining field of tax and or professional discipline.
- Understand the system and the underlying principles supporting the overall business process.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance specific to a complex field and or professional discipline.
- Undertake information gathering, research and analyse data within broad guidelines to produce accurate plans & or recommendations for business issues
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures and associated area’s practice.
- Contribute to the optimum utilisation of org. resources, advising on effective planning and development of area of specialisation resource plans
- Develop a single practice area in alignment with operational activity and procedural frameworks and ensure tactical implementation
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy implementation and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Plan for value-added, continuous practice & system improvements to deliver on objectives to enhance tactical implementation and excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; best practice implementation solutions
- Translate top down policy in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders
- Recommend changes to optimise processes
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies for own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice and practice thought leadership in area of expertise
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Honesty and Integrity
- Problem solving and analyses
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Relationship Management and Networking
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Organisational Awareness
- Building Sustainability
- Grade of Clearance: Confidential
- Business Knowledge
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Risk Awareness
- Risk Knowledge
- Governance, Ethics and Values
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.