SARS Consultant Advance Tax Rulings Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Consultant Advance Tax Rulings Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Consultant Advance Tax Rulings Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Consultant Advance Tax Rulings job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Consultant Advance Tax Rulings vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Consultant Advance Tax Rulings|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 292,869.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||31 March 2022|
SARS Consultant Advance Tax Rulings Job Description
To analyse, research, evaluate and draft rulings regarding the tax treatment of anticipated transactions in accordance with the advance tax rulings provisions in Chapter 7 of the Tax Administration Act No. 28 of 2011.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) (Commercial, Tax or Legal) AND 5-7 years’ experience in a Tax Technical/Legal or Consulting environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years Tax Technical/Legal or Consulting experience
- Be informed on related Acts, regulations and regulatory frameworks in area of accountability.
- Ensure that all written communication materials meet quality content and accuracy standards.
- Administer, interpret legislation and provide specialist advice in area of specialisation.
- Consider requests for rulings, and where applicable, analyse and research complex transactions and make recommendations on such ruling requests.
- Contribute to the continuous review of legislation by providing input into changes in law or application thereof that require consideration.
- Initiate meetings and consultations with internal and external stakeholders with regard to the finalisation of allocated cases.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Drafting memorandums relating to advance tax ruling applications regarding the tax treatment of proposed transactions after an in-depth and comprehensive evaluation of the implications of a ruling on the tax administration in general and tax policy.
- Ensure rulings are issued and published within the allowed timeframes.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and report back on a regular basis.
- Ensure the maintenance and preservation of confidentiality and secrecy in respect of the ruling process and outcome.
- Properly record and account for hours spent on each ruling in accordance with ethical and professional standards.
- Ensure continuity in processes by comparative analysis with best practices world-wide.
- Assist in the development of other personnel in the division by contributing to technical discussions, presenting training and assist with on-the-job transfer of knowledge.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback on completed work and request training or assistance where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs
- Contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships that enables exceptional client service and ethical conduct.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Fairness and transparency
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual ability
- Honesty and integrity
- Problem solving and analysis
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Organisational awareness
- Building sustainability
- Functional policies and procedures
- Data collection and analysis
- Business knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Legal advisory and interpretation
- Legal knowledge and knowledge of ethics
- Presentation skills
- Tax knowledge
- Effective business communication
- Tax law
- Decision making and problem solving
- GOC Confidential