SARS Consultant Legal Delivery Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Consultant Legal Delivery Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Consultant Legal Delivery Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Consultant Legal Delivery job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Consultant Legal Delivery vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Consultant Legal Delivery|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 2,67,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||18 March 2022|
SARS Consultant Legal Delivery Job Description
SARS is looking for an experienced, dynamic individual, competent, self-driven, with a high level of integrity and discretion who is result driven and risk vigilant lawyer with sound Legal background. He/she should possess good legal research, facilitation of the dispute process , negotiation and drafting skills and must thrive in a busy and demanding working environment. The applicant will be sitting in corporate governance committees and should be able to take objective decisions. He/she must be a team player with good listening skills, respect ideas and aim to improve the product or process at hand. He/she must also be capable of executing his/her duties with enthusiasm and a good comprehension of the law as well as a capability within SARS to achieve its strategic intent of Voluntary Compliance by making it easy for compliant taxpayers and traders, hard & costly for non-compliant taxpayers & traders.
To provide expertise, advice and support to develop operational implementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes, by providing a full suite of services of the unit, prepare solutions to new precedents for consideration, and contribute to the resolution of complex issues facing the unit, in order to continuously enhance service delivery.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
LLB or BProc Degree (NQF 7) with Articles and Admitted Attorney AND 5-7 years’ experience in a Legal and Tax environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and multiple process, product and risk optimisation.
- Finalise legal matters by identifying facts, accessing relevant sources, analysis, application, advice and implementation of the course of action.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objective.
- Support and advise different business areas within SARS regarding litigation issues and procedure in the High Court, Magistrates Court, Tax board and ADR;
- Liaising and consulting with state attorney, counsel and other relevant stakeholders to facilitate legal proceedings
- Attend corporate governance committees.
- Act as a facilitator as well as the employer’s representative in the ADR process and Tax Board.
- Providing training to other departments
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Legal Compliance
- Dispute Resolution
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Legal Advisory and Interpretation
- Legal Knowledge and knowledge of ethics
- Tax Knowledge
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.