SARS Consultant Legal Delivery Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Consultant Legal Delivery Jobs in Sandton. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Consultant Legal Delivery Jobs in Sandton
SARS has released a Consultant Legal Delivery job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Consultant Legal Delivery vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Consultant Legal Delivery|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Sandton|
|Salary ⇒||R 4,96,885.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||24 August 2022|
SARS Consultant Legal Delivery Job Description
About the Position
In an ever-changing environment, we have build a responsive and agile organisation to give effect to our strategic intent of achieving voluntary compliance. We invite you to be part of the special team that contributes to the collection of revenue, protect the economy and people of South Africa. We believe that your skills, commitment and dedication will add value and make a difference to the organisation and country . Integrity is key to the organisation.
To provide legal services on complex and non-complex matters to internal and external clients on all tax types for large and multinational organisations.
Education and Experience
LLB and Articles and Admitted attorney AND 5-7 years’ legal and policy interpretation experience in all tax types experience, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years’ experience in all tax legal and policy interpretation
- Finalise legal matters by identifying facts, accessing relevant sources, analysis, application, advice and implementation of the course of action.
- Perform operations in a specialised area to technical specifications and contribute to operational result delivery within predefined standards.
- Provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Execute specialist input through investigation & opportunities within the product process including risk concern
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Customer Service
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Business Knowledge
- Legal Advisory and Interpretation
- Legal Knowledge and knowledge of ethics
- Policy development
- Legal Writing Skills
- Dispute resolution
- General Advisory and Litigation
- Effective Business Communication
- Policy analysis
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Tax Knowledge
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.