SARS Coordinator IT Assets Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Coordinator IT Assets Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Coordinator IT Assets Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Coordinator IT Assets job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Coordinator IT Assets vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Coordinator IT Assets|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 455,528.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||06 April 2022|
SARS Coordinator IT Assets Job Description
To coordinate, control and verify all technology related assets with the organisation.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Higher Certificate (NQF 5) AND 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 4 years’ experience
# The alternative qualifications and experience refers to internal minimum requirements
- Capturing of all software on the library system, oversee the storing of software media, all related documentation, installation keys and license certificates in the Definitive Media Library.
- Overseeing sourcing, procurement, release, deployment, utilization and disposal processes of software applications
- Verification of Software installations to ensure license availability on all end user as well as server environments
- To maintain the SARSLib and Software License Database with all new software, changes in existing software and archiving/disposal of software not in use anymore
- Manage Software compliance to reduce unnecessary License purchases and avoid litigation
- Re-harvest software licenses of current unused and reallocation thereof where required
- Reporting on the state and health of all Software assets in the fixed asset register
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Ensure that the asset register is continuously updated to reflect movement of assets.
- Liaise with other role players with regard to the movement of assets within the organisation.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks. Ensure the effective, efficient and economic use of assets within the area of responsibility as required by the PFMA and sound governance principle.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Ensure the recording and safe keeping of all organisational assets in accordance with set policy and process.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging and delivering a service that is consistent, seamless, quick and error free.
- Accountability (V)
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Conceptual Ability
- Fairness and Transparency (V)
- Honesty and Integrity (V)
- Information Seeking
- Respect (V)
- Trust (V)
- Working With Others
- Administrative Support
- Asset Management
- Events, Meeting or Task Coordination
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Service Delivery
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.