SARS Coordinator Legal & Policy (LADR-Litigation Unit Tax Dispute B) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Coordinator Legal & Policy (LADR-Litigation Unit Tax Dispute B) Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Coordinator Legal & Policy (LADR-Litigation Unit Tax Dispute B) Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Coordinator Legal & Policy (LADR-Litigation Unit Tax Dispute B) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Coordinator Legal & Policy (LADR-Litigation Unit Tax Dispute B) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Coordinator Legal & Policy (LADR-Litigation Unit Tax Dispute B)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 575,224.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||29 April 2022|
SARS Coordinator Legal & Policy (LADR-Litigation Unit Tax Dispute B) Job Description
Develop and maintain a database of documents, decisions and outcomes relevant to the business unit. Able to draft and compile basic reports. Manage the SARS/ SAP processes for travel and procurement to ensure compliance with prescribed statutory requirements, rules and regulations.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6), AND 3-4 Years’ experience in a similar environment of which 1-2 years ideally at a knowledge worker level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4), AND 5 year’s related experience.
- Responsible for the successful daily operations, correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Reviewing and executing new instructions for office equipment, office supplies, software, and hardware, and coordinating the team’s meetings and onsite and offsite events.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Ensure quality of work content, quick turnaround, prioritise, minimise mistakes and continuously improve quality, service and standards.
- Constantly align own work method to changes in work requirements, procedures, policies, processes, and delivery systems to meet contracted targets or set timelines.
- Computer skills – working knowledge of Excel and Word (Microsoft Office) for stats, reports, minutes and presentations.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Manage the SARS/ SAP processes for travel and procurement to ensure compliance with prescribed statutory requirements, rules and regulations.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback on completed work and request training or assistance where appropriate.
- Drive own performance & provide specialist support & advice to achieve specified objectives against required targets, deadlines and quality standards.
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Maintain professional interaction and ensure ethical dealings with team members at all times by constantly building relationships.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Act as a liaison between staff and management to ensure clear and consistent communication being received by the relevant staff. Administer and coordinate the receipt of cases, data capturing, and preparation for allocations.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Developing Others
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Business Knowledge
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Writing Skills
- GOC Confidential