SARS Coordinator Policy and Procedure Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Coordinator Policy and Procedure Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Coordinator Policy and Procedure Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Coordinator Policy and Procedure job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Coordinator Policy and Procedure vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Coordinator Policy and Procedure|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 277,313.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||27 Jan 2022|
SARS Coordinator Policy and Procedure Job Description
To ensure that adequate control is exercised over Policies, Procedures, and Standards (PPS) within licensing and accrediting Customs and Excise intermediaries to comply with governance and legislative principles.
Education and Experience
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 5 years related experience in policy and procedure environment.
- Facilitate greater consistency, efficiency and effectiveness in the development, implementation, and management of PPS to support business objectives
- Ensure compliance to the Policy Governance Process.
- Improve the effectiveness of the policy management process from inception, through implementation to review, including document control.
- To provide assistance to all divisions in the compliance of the Governance Management Framework.
- Research and advice on applicable regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Ensure compliance to applicable regulatory requirements and best practices
- Accumulate information on the application of internal policies, procedures and standards within the licensing and accrediting Customs and Excise intermediaries and provide reports with recommendations for operational imrpovement.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems, and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries within area of work.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change, and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements because of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst other policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectation
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Fairness and Transparency
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Governance, Ethics and Values
- Records and Archive Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Research, Evaluate, Follow Through
- Policy analysis