SARS Digital Channels Operational Specialist Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Digital Channels Operational Specialist Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Digital Channels Operational Specialist Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Digital Channels Operational Specialist job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Digital Channels Operational Specialist vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Digital Channels Operational Specialist|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 390,538.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||04 February 2022|
SARS Digital Channels Operational Specialist Job Description
Position Reports to : Specialist: Digital Channels
Division : Digital Channels
Location : Gauteng North (Head Office)
Closing Date : 04/02/2022
SARS has deployed several digital channels enabling taxpayers to interact in the most optimal and cost-effective manner. To support our vision of building a SMART and Modern SARS, we are looking for highly skilled and experienced, results driven individuals with sound judgement and strong business acumen. S/he will need to be an innovative individual, with a strong future orientation who will assist SARS to improve the SARS Digital Channels. S/he will be required to translate and further analyse the recommendations made from the customer usability studies and position it against the SARS channel management strategy.
The purpose of this role is to provide specialist support to the effective and efficient digital operations within SARS, while enhancing and further promoting the internal and external Digital functions of SARS.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) Information System/ Information Management/Information Technology (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ experience in a customer service environment, of which 2-3 years is ideally in digital channels.
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 year’s related customer service experience, of which 2-3 years is ideally in digital channels.
Specific accountabilities will include, but may extend beyond the following:
- Promote and support the future state of existing pool of digital channels, and expansion of opportunities with emphasis on integrated new and existing service offerings across on SARS products.
- Accumulate information from other business units or identify gaps through analysis to sensitize the need to improvement services and channels.
- Identify business needs, service improvement opportunities through continuous monitoring and optimize taxpayer services and channels.
- Provide input into guidelines for how the organization should conducts itself on digital platforms
- Identify trends and diagnose potential risks to service delivery and performance.
- Investigate & identify opportunities within product service and propose plan of actions.
- Provide input in the implementing Digital operational plans.
- Identify channel functional problems, support and promote approaches to enable efficiency of Digital offerings.
- Provide advice into the expansion of Digital service offerings where lack is identified.
- Give specialized advice into the promotion of Digital migration and channel growth in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Provide advice and collaborate with key stakeholders to implement digital channel initiatives.
- Support the Digital Channel Strategy execution and project delivery to achieve business objectives.
- Use data and research associated with latest technology, services & benchmarking trends, to understand customer requirements and apply insights in the development of Digital initiatives.
- Provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics within Digital channels.
- Amplify channel subscription through simplified access management and service augmentation.
- Uphold high standard stakeholder engagement and collaboration to ensure aligned efforts in providing quality services and channels support.
- Accumulate information of work progress to input into reporting.
- PEOPLE & GOVERNANCE
- Integrate knowledge & transfer skills attained through formal & informal learning opportunities
- Provide specialist, support, advice & practice thought leadership
- Develop and/or align governance & compliance policies to identify & manage risk exposure liability
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service excellence &encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service
- Participate in the specialist community & contribute to organisation knowledge management
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise & advice to stakeholders
- Create reports for various SARS stakeholders, in a lucid and effective manner
- Systematically identify, analyse & resolve existing & anticipated problems in order to reach optimum solution
- Understands main business drivers to impact on decision making
- SARS electronic channels e.g. SARS eFiling
- Builds enduring rewarding customer relationships & ensures that a customer focus is the rationale behind all business activities
- Applies concepts of knowledge /skill without requiring supervision; also provide technical guidance
- Track record of troubleshooting SARS electronic channels e.g. SARS eFiling
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.