SARS Funct. Specialist Investigative Audit Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Funct. Specialist Investigative Audit Jobs in Woodmead. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Funct. Specialist Investigative Audit Jobs in Woodmead
SARS has released a Funct. Specialist Investigative Audit job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Funct. Specialist Investigative Audit vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Funct. Specialist Investigative Audit|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Woodmead|
|Salary ⇒||R 353,912.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||30 March 2022|
SARS Funct. Specialist Investigative Audit Job Description
To plan and conduct standard and moderate audits across multiple tax types, multiple periods with multiple risks within the mining sector, understanding the risk implications across other tax types, under limited supervision, in compliance with all legislative requirements.
Education and Experience
National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) in Taxation or related field AND 3-4 years’ experience in an Audit Tax environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 6 years related experience in an Audit Tax environment.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Conduct end-to-end query resolution relating to audits conducted, including finalisation of objections and appeals.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Prepare and present submissions to interest and penalty committee.
- Protect local industries that could be affected by the illicit market which will result in low revenue collection due to Fiscus.
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work outputs within agreed parameters, quality standards and client service targets.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Organisational Awareness
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- GOC Confidential
- Functional Policies & Procedures
- Operational Audit
- Risk Identifcation
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency Improvement
- Legal Writting Skills
- Problem Analysis & Judgement
- Business Acumen
- Audit Methodology
- Quality Orientation