SARS Functional Specialist Debt (Tax) x2 Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Functional Specialist Debt (Tax) x2 Jobs in Woodmead. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Sandton. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Functional Specialist Debt (Tax) x2 Jobs in Woodmead
SARS has released a Functional Specialist Debt (Tax) x2 job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Functional Specialist Debt (Tax) x2 vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Functional Specialist Debt (Tax) x2|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Woodmead|
|Salary ⇒||R 368,882.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||01 March 2022|
SARS Functional Specialist Debt (Tax) x2 Job Description
Education and Experience
Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) AND 2-3years’ experience in legal debt collection environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level.
Matric AND 2-3 years’ experience in legal debt collection environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems, and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change, and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst other policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Conduct pre-assessment profile of the taxpayer including related /connected parties/linked entities and determine any risks to SARS
- Determine the collectability of debt, evaluate whether there is risk of dissipation of assets, determine whether taxpayer intends to dispute and recommend whether preservation order and/or caveats should be considered.
- Complete a referral for suspicious activity RSN/STO and follow up with relevant stakeholders
- Compile collection input report to cases to be presented to the Large Assessments Committees/National Appeals Committees
- Execute all necessary legal enforcement collection actions within the framework of TAA and Companies Act for all tax types as selected
- Profile, Analyse, Prepare and present a submission for Suspension of Obligation to Pay/Write-Off to relevant Debt Committee and capture the outcome.
- Analyse, Negotiate, Prepare and Present the requests for a deferral of payment/compromise settlement from the taxpayer to the relevant Debt Committee and notify the taxpayer of the outcome.
- Monitor payments against the deferral/ compromise agreement and secure updates to the journals and closure of case file upon payment in full.
- Conduct physical verification and evaluation of moveable and immovable assets
- Receive and Process a motivation in favour or against the business rescue plans and present the case to the relevant committee for approval or refer for Specialisation.
- Monitor legislation compliance throughout the Business Rescue processes and ensure payments received.
- Collate all the necessary documentation for applications for liquidation /sequestration and upload for case coding and refer where necessary for Specialisation.
- Attend all internal and external stakeholder meetings including creditors meetings, attend court proceedings, Tax enquiry etc
- Reduce the debt book through adjustment and Write-Offs as approved by the relevant Committee.
- Analyse liquidations plans/Sequestrations applications/Business Rescue plans/Trusts/other creditors that can be held liable for the debt and make motivation for further enforcement action
- Initiate and Execute enforcement actions to secure highest return for SARS
- Prepare a motivation in favour or against the enforcement actions, highlight the risks to the organisation and present the case to the relevant committees for approval.
- Participate in debt collection from high risk projects as selected by Audit and Investigations.
- Identify any taxpayer assets that may be in foreign countries and refer debt collection process for International Recovery.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Problem solving and analyses
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Relationship Management and Networking
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Organisational Awareness
- Building Sustainability
- Grade of Clearance: Confidential
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Business Knowledge
- Debt Management
- Efficiency improvement
- Legal Compliance
- Negotiation skills
- Risk and Compliance
- Risk awareness
- Risk knowledge
- Verbal communication
- Tax knowledge
- Execute, implement and follow through