SARS Junior Consultant SAP Functional Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Junior Consultant SAP Functional Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Junior Consultant SAP Functional Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Junior Consultant SAP Functional job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Junior Consultant SAP Functional vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Junior Consultant SAP Functional|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 26,599.00 Monthly|
|Last Date ⇒||08 Dec 2021|
SARS Junior Consultant SAP Functional Job Description
To provide SAP GRC and Authorizations (e.g. Access Control, Process Control and SAP Security and Authorizations) solutions based business requirement analysis and systems configuration, implementation, and support.
Provide solutions based business requirement analysis and systems configuration, implementation, and support of SAP Security/Authorization in various modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution experience to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Perform day-to-day duties ensuring adherence to SARS Governance processes and procedures.
Education and experience
- Relevant National diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 5) in Information Technology, or related field with at least 2 years’ experience in SAP GRC(AC and PC) and SAP Security/Authorizations.
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4), Information Systems or related fields with 4 years’ experience in SAP GRC(AC and PC) and SAP Security/Authorizations.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve SAP GRC Access Control/ Process Control and Security/Authorizations problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Builds professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Carry out assignments requiring the enhancements of new or improved procedure
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Basis application and other modules that are implemented
- Maintain a working knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organisational standards
- To adhere to the SAP Support SDLC
- To analyse requirements , perform configuration and testing in various SAP Modules, such as Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Security, Revenue Management, Governance and Application Lifecycle Management, Cloud Solutions, etc.
- To analyse the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients’ needs
- To design, customize, configure and testing of the SAP Authorizations and GRC(AC /PC) modules
- To peer review documentation and adhering to SAP Support SDLC
- To perform detailed analysis of low to medium complexity business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- To provide incident resolution for Severity 4 issues.
- Performing low to medium complexity tasks during implementation, maintenance and support of various SAP modules to enhance business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Perform, support and configuration on SAP Business Intelligence Authorizations tasks
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Provide basic knowledge of industry best practices in SAP GRC – Access control, Process Control and Security/Authorizations modules
- To support successful implementation of SAP, providing functional knowledge, and advices on SAP products to clients.
- Working closely with the development team to configure functionality not offered by SAP Standard – often based at an off-shore location
- To write functional specification / documents and Test Cases for SAP Security/Authorizations
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging and delivering a service that is consistent, seamless, and quick and error free.
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.