SARS Manager Account Maintenance Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Manager Account Maintenance Jobs in Dooringkloof. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Manager Account Maintenance Jobs in Dooringkloof
SARS has released a Manager Account Maintenance job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Manager Account Maintenance vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Manager Account Maintenance|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Dooringkloof|
|Salary ⇒||R 275,468.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 March 2022|
SARS Manager Account Maintenance Job Description
To ensure the effective and efficient planning and execution of Client Account Management activities to regulate taxpayer compliance and maximise tax revenue collections, thereby ensuring practice integration and operational implementation through the achievement of Account Maintenance objectives.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ Account Management/Book Keeping experience in a Tax environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at junior management level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years’ Account Management/Book Keeping related experience in a Tax environment.
- Ensure delivery of accurate accounts in so far as allocation of exception payments.
- Ensure timely resolution of referred queries per SARS Service Manager to account maintenance to enable positive taxpayer experience.
- Manage and facilitate timely resolution of all payment stoppers including debt equalisation.
- Act as the bottom-line drivers of tactical implementation within the context of business unit excellence and performance improvement.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a practice in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Implement tactical strategy and delivery plans through the development of operational activities, ensuring the achievement of operational targets.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical implementation.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; implementing best practice solutions.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Timeously communicate top down policy and associated single practice area modification, objective achievement progress and critical success factors to impacted stakeholders.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign tactical strategy implementation objectives appropriately.
- Implement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice area to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area.
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised area.
- Plan & implement enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources.
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives.
- Contribute to the development of divisional budgets to minimise expenditure aligned with divisional plans.
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability.
- Build strong relationships and implement service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices which builds service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional client service.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Customer Service
- Conceptual Thinking
- Championing the Mandate
- Influencing Others
- Mobilising Teams
- Driving for Excellence
- Leveraging Diversity
- Accurate Understanding
- Developing Others
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Query Resolution
- Tax Knowledge
- Service Delivery
- Managerial Budgeting
- Customer Relationship Management
- Effective Business Communication
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Business Acumen
- Building Customer Loyalty
- GOC Confidential