SARS Manager Business Systems Analysis Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Manager Business Systems Analysis Jobs in Brooklynb. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Manager Business Systems Analysis Jobs in Brooklynb
SARS has released a Manager Business Systems Analysis job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Manager Business Systems Analysis vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Manager Business Systems Analysis|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Brooklynb|
|Salary ⇒||R 412,945.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||09 March 2022|
SARS Manager Business Systems Analysis Job Description
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ experience in Business Systems or Customs / Excise environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at junior management level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years related experience
The alternative qualifications and experience refer to internal minimum requirements
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical implementation.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; implementing best practice solutions.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign tactical strategy implementation objectives appropriately.
- Timeously communicate top down policy and associated single practice area modification, objective achievement progress and critical success factors to impacted stakeholders.
- Act as the bottom-line drivers of tactical implementation within the context of business unit excellence and performance improvement.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a practice in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Implement tactical strategy and delivery plans through the development of operational activities, ensuring the achievement of operational targets.
- Implement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice area to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area
- Encourage and enable teamwork, by enabling collaboration with others and commitment to pursuing set goals.
- Develop and maintain a team that is capable for operating to their full capability and provide appropriate skills, knowledge and experience.
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity
- Plan & implement enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources.
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives.
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised area.
- Contribute to the development of divisional budgets to minimise expenditure aligned with divisional plans.
- Draw up a realistic budget aligned to business unit delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability.
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices which builds service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional client service.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Build strong relationships and implement service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Conceptual Thinking
- Championing the Mandate
- Influencing Others
- Mobilising Teams
- Driving for Excellence
- Leveraging Diversity
- Accurate Understanding
- Developing others
- Problem solving and analysis
- Building sustainability
- Business IT Systems
- Tax knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Computer Literacy
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Planning, Management and Measurement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Effective Business Communication
- Technical Analysis
- System Thinking
- Managerial Budgeting
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
- Competency Definition: Grade of Clearance: a) sensitive info (b) commercial info, the disclosure of which may cause financial loss to an entity or may prejudice an entity in its relations with its clients, competitors, contractors and suppliers.