SARS Manager Finance Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Manager Finance Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Manager Finance Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Manager Finance job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Manager Finance vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Manager Finance|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 8,55,634.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 March 2022|
SARS Manager Finance Job Description
SARS is looking for a self-motivated, passionate person who can work independently with multiple cross-functional teams, various internal stakeholders and systems/tools. The key deliverable of the role includes the managing and allocation of funding internally and is proficient in end-to-end processes to enable execution of cluster objectives. Attention to detail is a prerequisite including an understanding of the strategy of SARS and how it impacts the key objective results of the various clusters. She/he must be able to plan the intricate budgeting/forecasting processes and hold key players accountable for delivery of their various inputs. She/he must have a comprehensive understanding or aptitude to understand actual performance against forecast and be able to source reasons for variance considering internal and external factors. She/he will join a highly motivated and capable team and take responsibility for implementing sound practices within well-governed processes. S/he will contribute towards the higher purpose and service orientation by ensuring that SARS allocated funding enables the nine Strategic Objectives.
To manage and coordinate financial management processes for the business unit in alignment with operational plans and strategic objectives and to ensure financial discipline throughout the organisation.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at junior management level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years related experience in a similar environment
- Prepare Annual Financial Statements, budgets, forecasts, quarterly and monthly reports based on legislator and internal requirements.
- Proactively drive optimisation and integration of processes across business areas to achieve efficiency and client delivery targets.
- Act as the bottom-line drivers of tactical implementation within the context of business unit excellence and performance improvement.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a practice in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Implement tactical strategy and delivery plans through the development of operational activities, ensuring the achievement of operational targets.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical implementation.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; implementing best practice solutions.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Timeously communicate top down policy and associated single practice area modification, objective achievement progress and critical success factors to impacted stakeholders.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign tactical strategy implementation objectives appropriately.
- Implement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice area to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area.
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised area.
- Plan & implement enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources.
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives
- Contribute to the development of divisional budgets to minimise expenditure aligned with divisional plans.
- Forecast financial risks and escalate as required.
- Manage effective cost control of the core processes in line with targeted savings.
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders, monitor feedback and adjust as required.
- Build strong relationships and implement service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices which builds service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional client service.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.