SARS Manager IT Business Relations Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Manager IT Business Relations Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Manager IT Business Relations Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Manager IT Business Relations job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Manager IT Business Relations vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Manager IT Business Relations|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 5580,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||29 April 2022|
SARS Manager IT Business Relations Job Description
To formulate tactical strategy and associated delivery plans related to a single practice area for IT Business Relations, by managing the analysis function that conducts the methodical investigation, analysis & documentation of all or part of a business area in terms of business functions and processes, and the information customers/clients use, ensuring practice integration and operational implementation through the achievement of the business area’s objectives.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ experience in a technology environment, of which 5 years ideally at management level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) OR Relevant IT Certification in IT (e.g. Information Technology, Business Analysis, TOGAF, ITIL, IT Business Relationship Management) AND 15 years related managerial/supervisory experience in a technology environment.
- Act as the bottom-line drivers of tactical implementation within the context of business unit excellence and performance improvement.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a practice in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Implement tactical strategy and delivery plans through the development of operational activities, ensuring the achievement of operational targets.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives, implementing best practice solutions.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign tactical strategy implementation objectives appropriately.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical implementation.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Timeously communicate top-down policy and associated single practice area modification, objective achievement progress and critical success factors to impacted stakeholders.
- Manage the process of continual improvement in the provision of services, instigating remedial actions whenever necessary.
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, systems and objectives and ensure alignment technology solutions with business strategies.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Work with user management to establish the contribution that can be made to business, drawing up requirement specifications, conducting feasibility studies, producing high level and detailed models, oversee development and implementing solutions.
- Partner with service provider and user management to undertake major reviews of SLAs, production and agreement of new SLAs and extensions to existing SLAs.
- Provide advice on the selection of appropriate application strategies, policies, standards, methods and tools for business analysis.
- Manage exceptions, slippage and issues of priority, and initiates extra activities wherever gaps in the programme are identified.
- Maintain the level of customer satisfaction, at regular intervals or after each significant delivery of product or service.
- Identify appropriate tools to monitor, analyse and report on actual performance in comparison to SLA requirements in a manageable and meaningful format.
- Identify and assess options for the implementation of new or improved business processes and present them with recommendations, to decision makers at senior management level.
- Facilitate customers’ involvement in the continuous improvement of the products and services supplied to them.
- Develop the means of improving service to, and relationships with, customers, and monitor the effectiveness of such measures.
- Ensure that the service level management is well documented and audited for effectiveness, efficiency and compliance on a regular basis.
- Co-operate with those responsible in the organization for developing products and services that will help the customer organization to achieve its business objectives.
- Manage the processes that drive value out of the ICT investment and ensure ROI by being a bridge between the functional business area and information systems development.
- Ensure definition of requirements for improving aspect of the processes and systems, and the creation of viable specifications in preparation for the construction of information systems.
- xImplement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice area to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area.
- xCreate a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Plan & implement enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources.
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives.
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised area.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability.
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency.
- Build strong relationships and implement service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices which builds service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional client service.
- Accurate Understanding
- Building sustainability
- Championing the Mandate
- Conceptual Thinking
- Developing Others
- Driving for Excellence
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Influencing Others
- Leveraging Diversity
- Mobilising Teams
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Business Acumen
- Business IT Systems
- Computer Literacy
- Effective Business Communication
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Managerial Budgeting
- Planning, Management and Measurement
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- System Thinking
- Tax Knowledge
- Configuration Man Infrastruc (IT)
- GOC Confidential