SARS Manager Relationship Management Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Manager Relationship Management Jobs in Alberton. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Manager Relationship Management Jobs in Alberton
SARS has released a Manager Relationship Management job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Manager Relationship Management vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Manager Relationship Management|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Alberton|
|Salary ⇒||R 406,605.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||27 Jan 2022|
SARS Manager Relationship Management Job Description
To provide an effective interface between SARS, Taxpayer, Traders and Institutions through establishing relationships, pro-actively identify blockages and ensure efficient processes are in place to enable compliance.
Education and Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ experience in a customer relationship management environment , of which 3-4 years ideally at junior management level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years’ experience in a customer relationship management environment .
- Act as a point of entry to resolve Taxpayer queries and collaborate with relevant SARS business units and other government departments where applicable.
- Be accountable for the overall quality of taxpayers service experience within the international supply chain activities and processes.
- Continuously educate taxpayer and focus on ensuring the taxpayer is compliant in all aspects and escalate to the relevant business unit where applicable.
- Contribute to the closure of the tax gap and an improved hit rate in terms of compliance activities in area of accountability.
- Developing SLAs with the Traders up front around issues like the reduction of cycle times and response times to queries.
- Establish and maintain relationships and look at ways of innovating processes in dealing with client problems and challenges.
- Take part in integrated engagement sessions with Traders, provide inputs and solutions in order to ensure all taxpayer needs are proactively addressed.
- Understand Trader needs and pay attention to their interests and/or rights.
- Act as the bottom-line drivers of tactical implementation within the context of business unit excellence and performance improvement.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a practice in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Implement tactical strategy and delivery plans through the development of operational activities, ensuring the achievement of operational targets.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical implementation.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; implementing best practice solutions.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Timeously communicate top down policy and associated single practice area modification, objective achievement progress and critical success factors to impacted stakeholder
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign tactical strategy implementation objectives appropriately
- Implement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice area to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised area.
- Plan & implement enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives
- Provide a delight service experience to both internal and external stakeholders .
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability
- Build strong relationships and implement service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
- Conceptual Thinking
- Problem Solving Capability
- Fairness and Transparency
- Relationship Management and Networking
- Honesty and Integrity
- Championing the Mandate
- Creativity Service Delivery Innovation
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Influencing Others
- Mobilising Teams
- Driving for Excellence
- Leveraging Diversity
- Accurate Understanding
- Developing Others
- Building Sustainability
- Delightful service ethos
- Tax Knowledge
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Situational Analysis
- Managerial Budgeting
- Customer Relationship Management
- Effective Business Communication
- Rekationship Building
- Planning, Management and Measurement
- Business Knowledge
- Practice and process facilitation skills