SARS Manager SAP Basis Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Manager SAP Basis Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Manager SAP Basis Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Manager SAP Basis job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Manager SAP Basis vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Manager SAP Basis|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 191,914.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||29 April 2022|
SARS Manager SAP Basis Job Description
To formulate tactical strategy and associated delivery plans related to a single practice area for SAP Basis, by implementing continuous improvement to ensure systems availability in a high-demand 24/7 business environment, support the entire software application life-cycle through logging and responding to incident tickets, providing resolutions, ensuring practice integration and operational implementation through the achievement of SAP Basis objectives.
Support clients with expert technical requirement analysis, manage implementation, and support of all SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution experience to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Education and experience
Applicable degree or equivalent NQF 7: Information Tech, Computer Science, B-Com, Finance, Management and Engineering: AND a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a SAP Basis environment, of which a minimum of 3 years at management level
Diploma NQF 6 AND minimum of 10 years’ experience in a SAP Basis environment, which a minimum of 3 years management level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 plus years related experience in a SAP environment, of which a minimum of 3 years at management level.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of specific area of practice is in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks
- Implement defined strategy and delivery plans to ensure the achievement of operational targets.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; implementing best practice solutions.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on initiatives & use to realign plan and objectives appropriately.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign strategy implementation objectives appropriately.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure achievement of performance objectives.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Timeously communicate top down policy and associated single practice area modification, objective achievement progress and critical success factors to impacted stakeholders.
- Define and make recommendations on the new and existing systems landscape taking into account future needs and technical advancement.
- Make recommendations on the correct software versions which will feed onto the project scope and plan.
- Oversees the implementation of the agreed landscape with a correct system versions.
- Define and ensure compliance to the quality standards.
- Facilitate the definition of SLAs with key stakeholders and manage the compliance of the agreed SLAs.
- Planning and select programme of projects and related activities to achieve a set of business objectives, manage the programme within a controlled environment such that it maximises the associated business benefits.
- Ensure proper testing has been completed and proper documentation exists to support new/modified applications in production and address any documentation gaps.
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Plan & implement enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources.
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives.
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised area.
- Implement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice area to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability.
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency
- Build strong relationships and implement service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices which builds service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional client service.
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.