SARS Officer C&E Trader Liaison Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Officer C&E Trader Liaison Jobs in Alberton. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Officer C&E Trader Liaison Jobs in Alberton
SARS has released a Officer C&E Trader Liaison job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Officer C&E Trader Liaison vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Officer C&E Trader Liaison|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Alberton|
|Salary ⇒||R 344,648.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||27 Jan 2022|
SARS Officer C&E Trader Liaison Job Description
To ensure completeness of the C&E Trader registration and licensing documents, systematically control and coordinate the distribution thereof and resolve and facilitate resolution of all related queries in order to ensure a professional customer service and C&E registration and licensing process with integrity in accordance with all legislative requirements.
Education and Experience
Relevant Higher Certificate (NQF 5) AND 2 years’ experience in Trader registration and licensing documents or Custom environment
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 3 years related experience in Trader registration and licensing documents or Custom evnvironment
- Verification of applications to ensure completeness.
- Retrieval, scanning, distribution, safe keeping and maintenance of security related documents and registers.
- Receive and interpret client queries
- Resolve, follow up or refer client queries.
- Accurately receive, record and distribute application information and documents.
- Follow up on outstanding documentation.
- Scanning, organizing (renaming) and sorting of information and documentation.
- Communicate and distribute outcomes to all relevant stakeholders.
- Reorganize and collate application related documents and information towards completeness.
- Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectation
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Fairness and Transparency
- Conceptual Ability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Customs Knowledge
- Risk Analysis (Customs EU Framework)
- Customs Procedure (EU Framework)
- Border Control and Management
- Customer Liaison
- Functional Policies and Procedures