SARS Operational Specialist Digital Channels Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Operational Specialist Digital Channels Jobs in Brooklyn. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Operational Specialist Digital Channels Jobs in Brooklyn
SARS has released a Operational Specialist Digital Channels job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Operational Specialist Digital Channels vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Operational Specialist Digital Channels|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Brooklyn|
|Salary ⇒||R 548,450.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||03 June 2022|
SARS Operational Specialist Digital Channels Job Description
The purpose of this role is to provide specialist support to the effective and efficient digital operations within SARS, while enhancing and further promoting the internal and external Digital functions of SARS.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) Information System/ Information Management/Information Technology (NQF 7)/ Business Analysis AND 5-7 years’ experience with digital products.
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 year’s related digital product experience.
- Promote and support the future state of existing pool of digital channels, and expansion of opportunities with emphasis on integrated new and existing service offerings across on SARS products.
- Accumulate information from other business units or identify gaps through analysis to sensitize the need to improvement services and channels.
- Identify business needs, service improvement opportunities through continuous monitoring and optimize taxpayer services and channels.
- Provide input into guidelines for how the organization should conduct itself on digital platforms.
- Identify trends and diagnose potential risks to service delivery and performance.
- Investigate & identify opportunities within product service and propose plan of actions.
- Provide input in implementing Digital operational plans.
- Identify channel functional problems, support and promote approaches to enable efficiency of Digital offerings.
- Provide advice into the expansion of Digital service offerings where lack is identified.
- Give specialized advice into the promotion of Digital migration and channel growth in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Provide advice and collaborate with key stakeholders to implement digital channel initiatives.
- Support the Digital Channel Strategy execution and project delivery to achieve business objectives.
- Use data and research associated with latest technology, services & benchmarking trends, to understand customer requirements and apply insights in the development of Digital initiatives.
- Provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics within Digital channels.
- Amplify channel subscription through simplified access management and service augmentation.
- Uphold high standard stakeholder engagement and collaboration to ensure aligned efforts in providing quality services and channels support.
- Accumulate information of work progress to input into reporting.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service
- Participate in the specialist community & contribute to organisation knowledge management
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise & advice to stakeholders
- Fairness and Transparency (V)
- Analytical Thinking
- Accountability (V)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Honesty and Integrity (V)
- Trust (V)
- Respect (V)
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Customer Service
- Conceptual Ability
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Organisational Awareness
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Customer Relationship Management
- Tax Knowledge
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Project Management
- Effective Business Communication
- Business Acumen
- SARS Systems Products
- Continuous Process Improvement
- GOC Confidential