SARS Operations Manager Compliance Risk Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Operations Manager Compliance Risk Jobs in Alberton. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Operations Manager Compliance Risk Jobs in Alberton
SARS has released a Operations Manager Compliance Risk job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Operations Manager Compliance Risk vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Operations Manager Compliance Risk|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Alberton|
|Salary ⇒||R 538,091.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||03 march 2022|
SARS Operations Manager Compliance Risk Job Description
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of area specific activities and end-to-end processes, by managing internal operations and resources within the Civil Case Selection risk profiling business unit to ensure alignment between other Compliance Risk stakeholders, enabling cross team coordination, in order to deliver on approved operational plans and to continuously enhance service delivery.
Education and Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years experience in a similar environment, of which 3 years ideally at an operational management level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years related experience.
- Utilise allocated resources to ensure effective and efficient performance and achievement of results.
- Interact with Managers and Senior Managers within Civil Case Selection Risk Profiling on a regular basis to ensure optimal coordination of efforts.
- Enable team members to perform optimally in line with Specialised Audit and other stakeholder stakeholder requirements.
- Interact with the Specialised Audit Manager team to ensure effective transfer of knowledge between teams on a case by case basis and deliver a high quality product.
- Manage team activities to ensure achievement of production targets within the identified quality and turnaround time and standards.
- Frequently report on progress of team and or team against pre-defined objectives and standards, ensuring accurate representation of facts.
- Deploy resources appropriately and anticipate and resolve problems to ensure that tactical targets are achieved within agreed deadlines & standards.
- Accumulate information to report on work progress and use for decision making purposes and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply discretion and judgement to diagnose symptoms, causes and effects and to make decisions to overcome problems and to provide solutions.
- Ensure procedures, policies and mandates are clearly understood and complied with.
- Ensure the development, alignment and implementation of end-to-end processes within area of accountability for continued process improvement.
- Link and communicate unit’s objectives back to mandate, schedule and prioritise activities and allocate work to meet identified work outputs.
- Manage a work function or unit by focusing on the delivery and achievement of set objectives within specified time frames, costs and standards.
- Plan and organise multiple work outputs by assigning priorities and continuously reviewing objectives and goals.
- Provide input into the development of the tactical strategy as well as develop and implement a supporting operational strategy.
- Apply the necessary discretion and judgment in making decisions and overcoming obstacles in order to attain set goals and objectives for area of accountability.
- Implement change & provide guidelines to direct reports defining the impact of change, the change itself & new requirements as a result of the change.
- Implement resource plans in line with delivery and performance objectives, on budget and in partnership with specialised areas.
- Implement and use governance & compliance procedures & processes effectively to identify and manage risks and expose previously unknown liabilities.
- Understand and implement governance control processes and role segregation requirements in area of accountability.
- Implement risk management, governance and compliance policies and processes to identify and manage risks and expose liabilities.
- Encourage and enable teamwork, by enabling collaboration with others and commitment to pursuing set goals.
- Implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery and efficiency targets, on budget and in partnership with specialised areas.
- Build strong relationships through providing direction and leadership to own team and expressing positive expectations.
- Monitor and actively manage team performance to meet specified objectives against required targets, deadlines and quality standards.
- Ensure team’s adherence to specified policies, standards & procedures to prevent & reduce wastage on financial resources & escalate associated risk.
- Foster budget awareness aligned to operational delivery plans, and monitor and report on variances.
- Implement, manage and report on cost improvement objectives and communicate or escalate any shortfalls.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders that promote cross functional process delivery solutions.
- Develop and implement processes which builds client service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional service.
- Contribute to a culture of customer service excellence, which builds positive relationships & provides opportunity for feedback & exceptional service
Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
- Fairness and Transparency
- Conceptual Thinking
- Championing the Mandate
- Influencing Others
- Mobilising Teams
- Driving for Excellence
- Levergaing Diversity
- Accurate Understanding
- Developing Others
- Honesty and Integrity
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Building Sustainability
- Risk Knowledge
- Risk Awareness
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Managerial Budgeting
- Effective Business Communication
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Planning and Organisation
- Business Acumen
- SARS Systems Products
- Quality Standards