SARS Operations Manager Criminal Investigations Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Operations Manager Criminal Investigations Jobs in Bloemfontein. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Free State. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Operations Manager Criminal Investigations Jobs in Bloemfontein
SARS has released a Operations Manager Criminal Investigations job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Operations Manager Criminal Investigations vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Operations Manager Criminal Investigations|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Bloemfontein|
|Salary ⇒||R 357,304.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 February 2022|
SARS Operations Manager Criminal Investigations Job Description
To conduct complex criminal investigations into tax and customs offences.
Education and Experience
Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) [Accounting/Tax/ Law) AND 5-7 years’ experience in a similar environment [Investigations/Auditing/ Forensic Investigation], of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years related experience in a similar environment [Investigations/Auditing/ Forensic Investigation]
- Provide assistance to other law enforcement agencies as and when required, within themandate of the Acts administered by SARS
- Prepare accurate links and or association diagrams to explain the relationships between individuals, activities, premises etc. to investigators
- Evaluate, collate and analyse information received from various sources to support internal stakeholders with timely and accurate intelligence
- Liaise with Law Enforcement agencies in relation to specific investigations and with third parties regarding information/evidence
- Plan and implement action necessary to conduct full scope investigations without supervision
- Work independently on all cases and supervise others
- Hand over a completed case docket with evidence to the SAPS to enable registration and processing of the case.
- Appears as a specialist witness in court and attend to court proceedings as and when required
- Determine offences and recommend appropriate punitive actions according to the relevant legislation.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives
- Search for, integrate, and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs
- Liaise with informers and possible witnesses in order to gather information in connection with tax evasion.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders
- GOC Confidential