SARS Team Member Education Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Team Member Education Jobs in Durban. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Team Member Education Jobs in Durban
SARS has released a Team Member Education job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Team Member Education vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Team Member Education|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Durban|
|Salary ⇒||R 6,31,737.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||08 April 2022|
SARS Team Member Education Job Description
If you are passionate about building a tax system based on Voluntary Compliance and providing an easily accessible, professional, and efficient service, providing clarity to Taxpayers and easing Tax Compliance we need you.
As a skilled and experienced worker, you are required to analyse, interpret and integrate Tax Education and information to ascertain level of Taxpayer compliance to the Tax Legislative Framework. Seek additional research, reports and feedback from other Tax contributors and stakeholders to assess, interpret and evaluate registration applications to arrive at an informed decision. Respond to requests for Tax Education Requests by SARS to different stakeholders thus providing clarity to ease Tax Compliance and Increase the tax Base and knowledge.
To provide expertise, advice, and support to deliver on operational implementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes, by carrying out all activities of TPS Engagement Education and Campaign programme and offer education service to taxpayer segments, in order to continuously enhance service delivery.
Education and Experience
Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) AND 2-3 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 5 years related experience
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers, SARS role players and third parties to achieve predefined objectives.
- Research, identify and provide programmes to address educational needs for specific sectors or segments to grow the tax base and increase compliance.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst other policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change, and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
- Fairness & Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Honesty & Integrity
- Conceptual Ability
- Organizational Awareness
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Planning & Organizing
- Awareness Campaign Management
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.