SARS Operations Manager Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Operations Manager Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Operations Manager Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Operations Manager job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Operations Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Operations Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 358,973.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||21 Jan 2022|
SARS Operations Manager Job Description
To be responsible for managing multiple sites and staff, development and implementing of building and infrastructure maintenance plans and provision of facilities services. To provide business support and logistic service to the SARS business units at a standard and performance that enables the SARS business operations in a manner that pre-defined service levels are achieved, compliance to the relevant Acts and Regulations and generally maintaining an environment conducive to productive work. This includes overseeing and managing all initiatives associated with the upgrade and improvement of buildings.
Desired Education and experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) in Building Management, Mechanical, Electrical, or similar and 5-7 years’ experience in Facilities Manager or Build Environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level.
Senor Certificate (NQF4) and 10 years’ experience in Facilities Management or Build Environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level.
Courses in Facilities Management, Property Management, Project Management, Operations Management or related are considered an additional advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for driving integrated Facilities Management (FM) services and operations strategy for SARS to ensure delivery of efficient Facilities Management services
- Manage outsourced third-party facility management service providers brought in under the Integrated Facilities Management contract or single contracts (e.g. cleaning, pest control, landscaping, maintenance service providers, etc.).
- Responsible for reviewing and monitoring that contracted work is completed on time and according to the contracted agreements / SLA with suppliers and contractors
- Conduct daily audits on FM services rendered and ensure that prescribed work quality and standards are sustained
- Monitor service providers’ (contractors) performance and effect corrective action on any deviations to the SLA
- Manage the resolution of issues and disputes arising from daily operations as it relates to landlord obligations.
- Identify gaps and deficiencies in services, advise and effect solutions as part of Continuous Improvement on FM services rendered
- Develop, champion and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and lifecycle requirements.
- Apply sound knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, and infrastructure, e.g. HAVC, fire and lightning protection, etc.
- Assist in the management of FM projects and provide technical support, where applicable
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and environmental regulations, standards and industry codes including local by laws.
- Implementation of an effective HSE, Quality & Risk Management system in conjunction with the relevant support team within SARS, and in accordance to SARS needs
- Demonstrate and instill effective adherence to processes on infrastructure maintenance
- Provide specialist technical, sustainability; utilities and operational services; and enterprise asset management advice, assistance, and leadership in any area associated with the planning. procurement, provision, delivery, and maintenance in the relevant service areas.
- Explore and recommend innovative methods, based on best practices, in order to bring about cost-effective solutions
- Manage own departmental operational costs
- Ensure timeous processing of invoices and payment of suppliers
- Provide monthly reports and feedback on continued compliance to the SLA
- Building strategic relationships both internally and externally
- Manage staff performance & facilitate improvement through regularly monitoring performance & providing required coaching, support & feedback
- Manage performance & conflicts within subordinate employees & effect corrective actions, in line with company policies/procedure
- Responsible for training, coaching, mentoring & development of subordinate employees
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Understand and implement governance control processes and role segregation requirements in area of accountability.
- Implement risk management, governance and compliance policies and processes to identify and manage risks and expose liabilities.
- Implement and use governance & compliance procedures & processes effectively to identify and manage risks and expose previously unknown liabilities.
- Monitor and actively manage team performance to meet specified objectives against required targets, deadlines and quality standards.
- Build strong relationships through providing direction and leadership to own team and expressing positive
- Implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery and efficiency targets, on budget and in partnership with specialised areas.
- Encourage and enable teamwork, by enabling collaboration with others and commitment to pursuing set goals.
- Manage effective cost control of the core processes in line with targeted savings.
- Draw up a budget aligned to operational delivery plans, monitor and report on variances.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders that promote cross functional process delivery solutions.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders, monitor feedback and adjust as required
- Facilitate and resolve queries from, and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Customer Service
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fairness and Transparency
- Driving for excellence
- Influencing Others
- Facilities Management
- Operations and Maintenance
- Project management
- Vendor Evaluation and Management
- Contract Management
- Effective Business Communication and Reporting
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Managerial Budgeting
- Planning and Organising
- Business acumen
- Query resolution
- GOC Confidential