SARS Operations Manager Taxpayer Engagement Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Operations Manager Taxpayer Engagement Jobs in Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Eastern Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Operations Manager Taxpayer Engagement Jobs in Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha
SARS has released a Operations Manager Taxpayer Engagement job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Operations Manager Taxpayer Engagement vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Operations Manager Taxpayer Engagement|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,062,188.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 January 2022|
SARS Operations Manager Taxpayer Engagement Job Description
Position Reports to : Manager Taxpayer Engagement
Division: Taxpayer Engagement
Location : Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha
Advert Closing Date: 28/01/2022
SARS is looking for dynamic individuals, with a high level of integrity, trust and discretion to plan and manage the operational activities within Taxpayer Service and Education and strengthen Taxpayer compliance on all tax types.
S/he should have an investigative and learnig attitude, as well as a burning desire to drive service excellence to Taxpayers and Traders and creating the capability within SARS to achieve its strategic intent voluntary compliance by making it easy for complinat taxpayers and trayers, hard an costly for non-compliant taxpayers and traders.
Develop and implement processes which builds client service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional service. Be pro-active and part of the solution. Take personal ownership of the things that are within your control. Build a sense of personal and social obligation to contribute meaningfully to your work, the work of SARS and the society at large.
Challenges individuals openly and constructively about compliance and performance problems, adopting a firm but fair stance. Outlines goals and assesses workgroup progress towards goal achievement.Be responsible for producing quality work within the expected timelines and or standards.
- To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of area specific activities and end-to-end processes, managing resources within
- Taxpayer Engagement and ensure effective service delivery of the division and ongoing educational activities are executed, in order
- to deliver on approved operational plans and to continuously enhance service delivery.
Education and Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 1 year ideally at supervisory level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years related experience
- Influence the design and drive the implementation of a client service framework, ensuring effective delivery of a comprehensive range of services.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders, ensuring successful service delivery and support.
- Frequently report on progress of unit and or team against pre-defined objectives and standards, ensuring accurate representation of facts.
- Accumulate information to report on work progress and use for decision making purposes and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply discretion and judgement to diagnose symptoms, causes and effects and to make decisions to overcome problems and to provide solutions.
- Deploy resources appropriately and anticipate and resolve problems to ensure that tactical targets are achieved within agreed deadlines & standards.
- Ensure procedures, policies and mandates are clearly understood and complied with.
- Ensure the development, alignment and implementation of end-to-end processes within area of accountability for continued process improvement.
- Implement change & provide guidelines to direct reports defining the impact of change, the change itself & new requirements as a result of the change.
- Implement resource plans in line with delivery and performance objectives, on budget and in partnership with specialised areas.
- Link and communicate unit’s objectives back to mandate, schedule and prioritise activities and allocate work to meet identified work outputs.
- Manage a work function or unit by focusing on the delivery and achievement of set objectives within specified time frames, costs and standards.
- Plan and organise multiple work outputs by assigning priorities and continuously reviewing objectives and goals.
- Provide input into the development of the tactical strategy as well as develop and implement a supporting operational strategy.
- Apply the necessary discretion and judgment in making decisions and overcoming obstacles in order to attain set goals and objectives for area of accountability.
- Implement and use governance & compliance procedures & processes effectively to identify and manage risks and expose previously unknown liabilities.
- Understand and implement governance control processes and role segregation requirements in area of accountability.
- Implement risk management, governance and compliance policies and processes to identify and manage risks and expose liabilities.
- Develop and maintain a team that is capable for operating to their full capability and provide appropriate skills, knowledge and experience.
- Implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery and efficiency targets, on budget and in partnership with specialised areas.
- Build strong relationships through providing direction and leadership to own team and expressing positive expectations.
- Monitor and actively manage team performance to meet specified objectives against required targets, deadlines and quality standards.
- Encourage and enable teamwork, by enabling collaboration with others and commitment to pursuing set goals.
- Draw up a budget aligned to operational delivery plans, monitor and report on variances.
- Implement, manage and report on cost improvement objectives and communicate or escalate any shortfalls.
- Ensure team’s adherence to specified policies, standards & procedures to prevent & reduce wastage on financial resources & escalate associated risk.
- Implement continuous improvements and shorter turnaround times in line with Service Level Agreements with stakeholders.
- Develop and implement processes which builds client service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional service.
- Contribute to a culture of customer service excellence, which builds positive relationships & provides opportunity for feedback & exceptional service.
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
Competency Definition: Grade of Clearance: a) sensitive info (b) commercial info, the disclosure of which may cause financial loss to an entity or may prejudice an entity in its relations with its clients, competitors, contractors and suppliers.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Customer Service
- Conseptual thinking
- Honesty and Integrity
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Developing Others
- Championing the Mandate
- Influencing Others
- Mobilising Teams
- Driving for Excellence
- Leveraging Diversity
- Accurate Understanding
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Customer Relationship Management
- SARS Systems Products
- Tax Knowledge
- Managerial Budgeting
- Quality Management
- Effective Business Communication
- Problem Analysis & Judgement
- Planning & Organising
- Business Acumen
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.