SARS Operations Specialist Risk Profiling Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Operations Specialist Risk Profiling Jobs in Port Elizabeth. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Eastern Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Operations Specialist Risk Profiling Jobs in Port Elizabeth
SARS has released a Operations Specialist Risk Profiling job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Operations Specialist Risk Profiling vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Operations Specialist Risk Profiling|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Port Elizabeth|
|Salary ⇒||R 525,484.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||03 march 2022|
SARS Operations Specialist Risk Profiling Job Description
To conduct and analyse the tax compliance behaviour, across multiple tax types, with the view to informing the recommendation for In-depth integrated cases, of high complexity, for Enforcement interventions, during the detailed Risk Profiling stage of the Case Selection process.
This is done through the application of a structured, enterprise wide, risk based approach for the identification, collection, analysis and interpretation of relevant internal and external information with the objective of effectively and efficiently reaching valuable conclusions and risk assessment outcomes to support specific tax risks, during the identification and profiling of high risk and impactful cases for Specialised Audit and Enforcement interventions, in line with the strategic objectives and intent of SARS.
Education and Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years experience in a similar environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at a functional specialist level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years related experience.
- Execute specialist input through investigation & opportunities within the product process including risk concerns.
- Provide specialist input through analysis of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Identify tax evasion schemes and potential risk and recommend appropriate interventions.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work
- Identify, analyse and interpret non-compliance in order to profile high complex full scope cases for Enforcement.
- Profiling of relevant identified parties to detect non-compliance and related risks.
- Identify and assess the level of non-compliance across all/multiple tax types.
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with process guidelines provided.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Detailed risk profiling of In-depth intergrated complex VAT , Income Tax and PAYE cases through data gathering, analysis and interpretation in order to refer potential high risk cases to Specialised Audit.
- Review of TCS-FIA and Emigration applications above R 10 million and make recommendations.
- Ensure quality of work content, quick turnaround, prioritise, minimise mistakes and continuously improve quality, service and standards.
- Perform all administrative actions related to the area of accountability in line with relevant policies, processes, legislation and work instructions.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis.
- Business Knowledge
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Efficiency Improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Knowledge.