SARS Opportunities Head Secretariat Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Opportunities Head Secretariat Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Opportunities Head Secretariat Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Opportunities Head Secretariat job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Opportunities Head Secretariat vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Opportunities Head Secretariat|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 150,579.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||05 April 2022|
SARS Opportunities Head Secretariat Job Description
To formulate and position the Secretariat Support service, operating model and frameworks in a broadly defined organisational strategy, by provide an excellent secretariat support service to the Office of the Commissioner, in the management and coordination of all administration functions at a strategic level to ensure governance and compliance objectives are met, contributing to strategy formulation and enabling organisation wide adoption and contribution to the SARS mandate.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Honours / Postgraduate Diploma (NQF 8) AND 12-15 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 4-6 years ideally at excutive leadership level
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 15-18 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 6-8 years ideally at excutive leadership level
- Champion policy frameworks and objectives with internal partners to ensure integration between functions in pursuit of strategic goals.
- Communicate a meaningful strategic context that articulates functional purpose in relation to the organisational vision, purpose and philosophy.
- Develop annual & longer-term resource plan and secure capacity to achieve divisional objectives consistent with long term strategic plan.
- Develop annual & long-term functional plans, set clear priorities and measurable milestones in line with divisional objectives.
- Develop functional operating model and align value chain to organisational objectives in partnership with relevant stakeholders.
- Interpret internal & external organisational changes, model change impact scenarios and introduce or adapt systems in alignment with strategic intent.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, model alternative solutions, develop & establish contingency plans aligned to the divisional direction.
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance that supports the realisation of major organisational objectives in line with the SARS mandate.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on long-term initiatives & use to realign operating plan and objectives appropriately.
- Scan external environment, identify benchmarks and influence alternative operating plans or model to deliver on the SARS objectives and mandate.
- Use insights & knowledge gained from high level reports to conduct abstract, conceptual & comparative analysis to define functional strategy.
- Create the context to continuously improve all functions and systems in line with national, regional and international changes.
- Be responsive to change in order to influence and effectively manage associated functional acceptance.
- To manage, administer and provide high quality support to the Office of the Commissioner, Compliance Programme and Committees, including making practical arrangements for the meetings, maintaining a forward plan of agenda items and liaising with the Chair to prepare agendas, and preparing, checking and issuing accurate minutes.
- Ensure high quality information is issued to respective stakeholders by supporting the preparation of progress reports and other related documents.
- Constantly monitor the integrity and quality of data to ensure that the correct information is fed back to business and practice owners.
- Ensure that all reports are stored appropriately and that systems are in place for logging and tracking decisions.
- Ensure that actions from meetings are followed up by designated staff to ensure that issues raised are appropriately tracked and take ownership and management of any governance issues and act on remedial actions, if required.
- To advise and support the Chair as appropriate to ensure they are sufficiently supported in carrying out their functions and meeting their objectives, including preparing briefings and arranging briefing meetings.
- Support and maintain a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence, contributing the organisation’s overall delivery aims, acting as an ambassador for SARS.
- Drive the development and implementation of integrated governance, risk and compliance frameworks.
- Ensure the consolidation of the risk profile for the area of accountability, manage critical risks and ensure feedback integration.
- Create a positive organisational climate & culture to energise and focus the function in order to optimise short term and longer-term productivity.
- Influence the development of clear human capability and accountability frameworks within functional area in support of people management strategies.
- Provide leadership and direction by articulating and reinforcing the vision or direction for the function.
- Communicate strategic context that guide best practice, foster an environment of continuous learning and improved employee engagement levels.
- Performance Management of staff for effective Employee Engagement & Performance Excellence
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective management of interdependencies
- Inspires, motivates, leads and manages the team.
- Monitors employee performance throughout the year via informal and formal methods.
- Invests time in professional development of the individual and team.
- Ensure that the functional strategy is adequately budgeted for through the development and implementation of a requisite budget.
- Implement effective financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in functional area.
- Prepares Business Unit Resource plan.
- Accountable for the effective management of all financial and material resources within the Business Unit.
- Complies with all requirements of PFMA and relevant Treasury and SARS policies and regulations.
- Define and influence relationships and service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure strategic representation of SARS and promote the enterprise with public service leaders and national, regional stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships with internal and relevant external stakeholders.
- Engagement with relevant stakeholders, intermediaries and representative bodies
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product, systems, or services offering, and aligning to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the interaction process.
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders on governance and secretariat issues to improve information exchange and understanding of the role of the Office of the Commissioner.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of services offering, and aligning to provide a solution.
- Stewardship & Service Orientation
- Concern for Impact of own behaviour on others
- Nurtures Future Talent
- Ability to translate Strategy into Execution
- Strong Results Orientation
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Values and Manages Diversity
- Inspires others to Positive Action
- Develops Teams & Nurtures Interdependency
- Business Acumen
- Corporate Communications Strategy
- Effective Business Communication
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Governance, Ethics and Values
- Knowledge Management
- Managerial Budgeting
- Planning, Management and Measurement
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Process Governance
- Research and Information Gathering
- Research, Evaluate, Follow Through
- Strategic Planning
- Tax Knowledge
- Value-Based Leadership
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communications
- GOC Top Secret