SARS Opportunities Specialist Audit Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Opportunities Specialist Audit Jobs in East London. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Eastern Cape. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Opportunities Specialist Audit Jobs in East London
SARS has released a Opportunities Specialist Audit job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Opportunities Specialist Audit vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Opportunities Specialist Audit|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in East London|
|Salary ⇒||R 6,33446.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||15 Dec 2021|
SARS Opportunities Specialist Audit Job Description
WANTED: We are looking for a seasoned audit professional with a proven track record of success working with in-depth and highly complex tax matters. The focus of this role is on individuals, business and related entities in the small and medium sector. We need a credible, highly skilled and experienced individual who will be able to act as an advisory on the more technical high-risk cases. A Honours degree in Accounts/Tax or related studies, registration as a CA(SA), or a M Comm (Tax) would be an asset.
The purpose of this role is to provide advice and guidance in the execution of audits and independently plan and conduct highly complex audits across multiple tax types, multiple periods with multiple risks, understanding the risk implications across other tax types, in compliance with all legislative requirements.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ Audit experience, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years Audit experience
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures and associated area’s practice.
- Contribute to the optimum utilisation of org. resources, advising on effective planning and development of area of specialisation resource plans.
- Develop a single practice area in alignment with operational activity and procedural frameworks and ensure tactical implementation.
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy implementation and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Plan for value-added, continuous practice & system improvements to deliver on objectives to enhance tactical implementation and excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; best practice implementation solutions.
- Translate top down policy in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice area and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation.
- To enable Specialised audit to achieve indepth audit case targets
- To raise impactful/credible assessments in order to collect revenue
- Detecting and deterring non-compliance and influence and enforce compliance with tax legislation by conducting effective, efficient, and quality audits
- Conduct audits (plan, execute, finalize) of a high standard in which policies, standards, procedures, and legislation were correctly applied
- Timely completion of audits and disputes aligned to the SARS service charter
- Assist in the debt collection by providing information to ensure efficient and effective collection of all cases in which additional audit assessments were raised
- Develop productive relationships with team members and stakeholders to drive collective performance
- Provide technical guidance and training to other team members
- Identify initiatives to impact on compliance levels and refer to Case selection
- Identify changes required to legislation to close loopholes
- Appears as a specialist witness in court and attend to court proceedings as and when required.
- Provide end-to-end query resolution advice on complex audits conducted by the team.
- Conduct research into local & international practices & trends in order to identify best practice & the most practical business solutions & options.
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies for own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice and practice thought leadership in area of expertise.
- Enable a culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Conceptual Thinking
- Drive for Results
- Expertise in Context
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Business Knowledge
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Efficiency improvement
- Financial Accounting
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Planning and Organising
- Quality Orientation
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable