SARS Ops Manager Audit Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Ops Manager Audit Jobs in Alberton. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Ops Manager Audit Jobs in Alberton
SARS has released a Ops Manager Audit job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Ops Manager Audit vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Ops Manager Audit|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Alberton|
|Salary ⇒||R 6,56,441.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||31 January 2022|
SARS Ops Manager Audit Job Description
Position Reports to : Ops Manager: Audit
Location : Alberton Campus (Gauteng South)
Advert Closing Date: 31st January 2022
An exciting opportunity is available for a forward thinking, self-motivated and dynamic individual to work in Excise . The applicant will be responsible for Inspections (incorporates inter alia destructions, new registrations, deregistrations, revenue recovery, special projects, identification under declaration of taxes, non-compliance, identify high risk, non-compliant cases for audit, etc.) within Excise and needs to have strong organisational skills, strong business acumen and the ability to operate under limited supervision is imperative.
To ensure compliance with relevant Customs and Excise legislation, policies and procedures through administration of all Excise and Customs client related process and account related matters.
Education and Experience
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 3 years’ office administration experience.
- Compile standard reports on all assurance and compliance interventions conducted.
- Supervise activities and conduct compliance inspections at licensed warehouses and registered premises to ensure compliance to legislation.
- Conduct prelicensing, preregistration premises inspections at prospective Excise and or Customs client’s premises.
- Perform basic checks i.e. acceptance checks and face value checks, including capturing on excise accounts to ensure validity and accuracy thereof.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Keep up to date records of completed work.
- Ensure quality of work content, minimise mistakes and continuously improve quality and standards.
- Deliver operating results within predefined quality, volume and time standards.
- Constantly align own work method to changes in work requirements, procedures, policies, processes, and delivery systems to meet contracted targets.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objectives. Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Drive own performance in order to achieve work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Integrate new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to specified polices, standards and procedures to prevent wastage on resources and report violations.
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering a service that is consistent, seamless and error free.
- Customs/Excise Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Legislative and regulatory compliance
- Planning and Organising
- Quality Orientation
- Tax Compliance Auditing
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Commitment to Higher Purpose
- Expertise in Context
- Honesty and Integrity
- Leading and Living the Vision and Values
- Organisational Awareness
- Working With Others