SARS Ops Manager Debt Management Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Ops Manager Debt Management Jobs in Durban. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in KwaZulu – Natal. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Ops Manager Debt Management Jobs in Durban
SARS has released a Ops Manager Debt Management job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Ops Manager Debt Management vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Ops Manager Debt Management|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Durban|
|Salary ⇒||R 6,35,755.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||14 April 2022|
SARS Ops Manager Debt Management Job Description
Our mission is to set an inspirational vision to build “a smart modern SARS, with unquestionable integrity, trusted and admired”. To support this vision of SARS, we are looking to develop a high performing, diverse, agile and engaged workforce towards high value knowledge and service work within the Debt Collections environment. We are looking for Team Leaders to manage a Debt team that will be responsible to detect Taxpayers and Traders who do not comply, and make non-compliance hard and costly, build public trust and confidence in the tax administration system and are committed to fostering sustainable economic growth and social development that serves the wellbeing of all South Africans.
SARS is seeking to employ highly skilled, experienced, results driven, self-motivated Team Leaders with sound judgement and strong business acumen who will contribute towards our higher purpose and service orientation. The successful candidates will need to have experience in planning, managing and monitoring the implementation of debt collection activities and end-to-end processes, by managing the operational activities of the team and ensure that the team meets its target within the set quality, turnaround time and productivity norms, in order to deliver on approved operational plans and to continuously enhance service delivery. The successful candidates will need to have experience in managing teams responsible for Final Demand procedures, Court Judgements, Warrant of Execution, and Placing of Liens, Personal liability, interpretation of interpleader notices, Business Rescue processes and the value chain of debt recovery procedures.
The successful Candidates should have:
- The ability to gather, interpret and analyse financial information to verify facts; produce and present financial data as required; to break down complex financial data into meaningful and manageable components; recognises financial trends and patterns for own area of activity.
- Depth of understanding on tax related issues, debt collection and the ability to mentor and coach others on technical matters with the purpose of ensuring that SARS is interpreting and applying the legislative framework effectively and accurately.
- Ability to guide and educate others through different SARS systems in order to execute duties
- Depth of understanding on the Debt Management framework, the relevant Acts, policies and procedures that guide the execution of debt management interventions at SARS.
- The ability to contribute to improving the operational efficiencies within the team, including optimising of processes, policies, procedures and provision of recommendations to enhance operational efficiency
- The ability to supervise legal compliance
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Law / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years debt management experience in a debt collection environment with at least 1 year experience at supervisory level.
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 year’s debt management experience in a debt collection environment.
- Implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery and efficiency targets, on budget and in partnership with specialised areas.
- Encourage and enable teamwork, by enabling collaboration with others and commitment to pursuing set goals.
- Build strong relationships through providing direction and leadership to own team and expressing positive expectations.
- Monitor and actively manage team performance to meet specified objectives against required targets, deadlines and quality standards.
- Ensure team’s adherence to specified policies, standards & procedures to prevent & reduce wastage on financial resources & escalate associated risk.
- Draw up a budget aligned to operational delivery plans, monitor and report on variances.
- Implement, manage and report on cost improvement objectives and communicate or escalate any shortfalls.
- Implement continuous improvements and shorter turnaround times in line with Service Level Agreements with stakeholders.
- Contribute to a culture of customer service excellence, which builds positive relationships & provides opportunity for feedback & exceptional service.
- Develop and implement processes which builds client service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional service.
- The quality of being upright, truthful, sincere and freedom from deceit or fraud. Guided by values, ability to demonstrate moral judgement and doing the right thing consistently.
- Firm belief in the reliability, truth or ability of someone or something.
- Ability to be considerate for self and others.
- Must be able to display and build the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct in order to promote confidence and trust in the organisation. Moral judgement and character; honesty and leadership values.
- Must be able to systematically identify, analyse and resolve existing and anticipated problems in order to reach optimum solutions in a timely manner
- Leads others through times of adversity by openly communicating how setbacks can be turned into positive results.
- Develops the technical skills and leadership abilities of SARS personnel to create sustainable delivery capability.
- Build diverse and inclusive workplaces where decisions, practices, processes and transactions are transparent and fair
- Hold self and others accountable for appointed responsibilities
- Modify normal procedures (within organisational boundaries) to fit a specific situation to get a job done and/or meet SARS’s goals.
- Assimilates and applies new information, principles, best practices or past experiences in a useful way to support the objectives of SARS
- Personal commitment, taking initiative to do more than asked to promote and enhance the mission and mandate of SARS
- Influences others (peers, superiors, public, or large sections of the organisation) to change their opinions or accept a desired course of action
- Accepts the responsibilities of leadership to create a culture of good leadership, a positive environment for the team, and high performance for the organisation
- Provides transparency and openness about performance, goals, standards and measures and gives ongoing objective feedback against clear standards
- Understands and respects the customs and norms of others and modifies own behaviour
- Understands others and responds appropriately based on an understanding of the concerns of others
- Builds the capability and structure of the institution for on-going steady-state (sustainable) delivery for predictable results.
- Comply with and adhere to identified governance and compliance standards
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.