SARS Ops Specialist Audit (x2) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Ops Specialist Audit (x2) Jobs in Alberton. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Ops Specialist Audit (x2) Jobs in Alberton
SARS has released a Ops Specialist Audit (x2) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Ops Specialist Audit (x2) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Ops Specialist Audit (x2)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Alberton|
|Salary ⇒||R 575,259.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||17 March 2022|
SARS Ops Specialist Audit (x2) Job Description
To independently plan and conduct complex audits across multiple tax types, multiple periods with multiple risks, understanding the risk implications across other tax types, in compliance with all legislative requirements
Education and Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma in Audit, Taxation (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ experience in an Audit/Forensic Investigations environment, of which 2-3years ideally at functional specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years related experience in an Audit/ Forensic Investigations environment.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Effectively utilise resources allocated to the job in order to perform contracted work outputs and report on and escalate any shortfalls.
- Plan and conduct multiple tax audits on a risk profile basis to ensure compliance to the relevant acts.
- Lead, plan and conduct full scope (integrated) audits to ensure compliance and report on findings andrecommendations.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with process guidelines provided.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
- Plan, conduct and lead full scope (integrated) audits to ensure compliance and report on findings and recommendations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Drive for Results
- Persuasion Ability
- Honesty and Integrity
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Organisational Awareness
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Audit Methodology
- Quality Orientation
- Customer Liaison
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Planning and Organising
- Business Acumen
- Risk Identification