SARS Ops Specialist Debt Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Ops Specialist Debt Jobs in Woodmead. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Sandton. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Ops Specialist Debt Jobs in Woodmead
SARS has released a Ops Specialist Debt job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Ops Specialist Debt vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Ops Specialist Debt|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Woodmead|
|Salary ⇒||R 233,609.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||01 March 2022|
SARS Ops Specialist Debt Job Description
To provide expertise, advice and support to develop operational implementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes, by processing allocated complex debt cases within specific turn around time applying advanced financial analysis in line with relevant policies and procedures, in order to continuously enhance service delivery in Large Business & International
Education and Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 year’s related experience
- Analyse & interpret all applicable financial statements, reports, and or liquidation & distribution accounts & make the necessary recommendations.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Plan and conduct complex and high value debt management cases and finalise all legal steps.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with process guidelines provided.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Organisational Awareness
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Building Sustainability
- GOC Confidential
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Tax Knowledge
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Legal Compliance
- Negotiation Skills
- Written Communication
- Debt Management
- Verbal Communication