SARS Ops Specialist Tech. Sec. & Protection (x1) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Ops Specialist Tech. Sec. & Protection (x1) Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Ops Specialist Tech. Sec. & Protection (x1) Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Ops Specialist Tech. Sec. & Protection (x1) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Ops Specialist Tech. Sec. & Protection (x1) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Ops Specialist Tech. Sec. & Protection (x1)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 4,35,298.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||11 April 2022|
SARS Ops Specialist Tech. Sec. & Protection (x1) Job Description
To provide Technical Security Systems Administration with technical specifications for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple security technology engagements from definition phase through implementation to prevent the loss of SARS assets. Additionally monitor and run regular backups, system set up, delete, and maintain individual system user accounts, train staff on proper protocols, resolve network traffic as requested by IT, audit machines and their software, update software and firmware, and ensure that each technical security device is on the network and developing organizational security procedures.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma in Electronics and Electronical Communications (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ experience in Security Technology Systems, of which 2-3 years is at a functional specialist level, with valid driver’s licence.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years related experience in Security Technology Systems, with valid driver’s licence.
- Implement innovative security technology, build plans for installations that affect the organisation
- Maintain a professional and high-level security system and service to ensure the full protection of employees as well as facilities and property.
- Conduct specialised forensic operations to extract information from systems and equipment in order to submit to court as evidence.
- Ensure that security systems installed are continuously upgraded in line with technological developments.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objectives.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems, and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures, and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives, and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Execute specialist input through investigation & opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity, and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise, and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Organizational Awareness
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Honest and Integrity
- Conceptual Ability
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Protection and Security
- Safety and Security Management
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Grade of Clearance (GOC) Confidential