SARS Project Manager (x2) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Project Manager (x2) Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Project Manager (x2) Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Project Manager (x2) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Project Manager (x2) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Project Manager (x2)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 387,055.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||11 March 2022|
SARS Project Manager (x2) Job Description
To manage the inception and implementation of capital investment projects within the controlled constraints of scope, time and budget while ensuring adherence to quality, legal and cost requirements and ensuring a basis for benefits realisation is set.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ experience as a software development project manager, of which 2-3 years of your experience is at a functional specialist level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years related experience in software development Project Management.
- To manage the project prioritisation process by ensuring all aspects are considered in the conclusion of business cases resulting in an integrated plan for sound delivery. This consisting of an integrated approach covering scope, resource requirements, delivery timeline as input to the Investment Prioritisation Committees. Register and see the initiation of projects through.
- Review and refine initial risks, develop estimate based high level plans, project charters and other EPMO minimum standard documents required to continue with detailed project planning.
- To develop project plans, schedules, and other project management documents. Ensure the relevant capability and capacity is available for project delivery. Engage stakeholders and ensure there is an appreciation of the initial baseline plan and changes in plans resulting from change requests. Ensure the project planning base is sound for execution.
- Evaluate project performance and put corrective measures in place to ensure delivery remains on track. Consolidate progress from various teams. Schedule regular meetings and adhoc stakeholder engagements meant to track and report on project performance. Ensure the necessary project information is made available for management tracking and status reporting.
- Accountable for managing and delivering project in scope, on time, within budget and as per last approved baseline. Ensure all relevant project documents are signed-off. Manage the integrated delivery across all business/Infrastructure/IT systems targeted for a project/release to ensure infrastructure/disparate IT systems (project delivery) remain sound and meet performance requirements.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues, develop, and executes resolutions / mitigation / contingency plans. Manage the critical path by ensuring issues don’t result in downstream delivery shifts and on exception escalate unresolved issues to the respective senior manager. Ensure the relevant tracking tools are updated and provide an accurate status of the project.
- Manage scope, cost, time, changes, suppliers, and contracted delivery partners and ensure alignment between contracts, commitments, and delivery. Capture lessons learned and ensured negative repeats are not experienced.
- Ensure all controls (ERAIDW, cost centres) issues, risks closed, document closeout report, schedule closeout meeting and facilitate sign-off. Where required, ensure that project cost centres are appropriately closed, with the inclusion of returning unspent / non-committed funds to the central capital budget pool(s).
- Possess knowledge of project management, Business/IT/Facilities, Change Management and uses these to ensure projects are delivered under defined governance and controls. Engage at all levels to ensure projects are delivered under defined governance and controls.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, EPMO minimum standards, procedures, and legislation in the delivery of work outputs with the inclusion of cost management applicable to the project environment.
- Provide oversight on the procurement delivery process and for the on-boarding of suppliers. Manage project costs, commitments payments within approved limits. Engage contracted suppliers to conclude work orders and facilitate sign-off. Ensure cost commitments are aligned to project delivery requirements and constraints.
- Form and foster relationships with clients, project management team, internal and external stakeholders to promote integrated project delivery. Define stakeholder roles and responsibilities and clearly communicate expectations and progress.
- Through the line function, manage and develop teams to operate at their full capability to deliver on project and EPMO objectives.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements because of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives, and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems, and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures, and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity, and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise, and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- People Skills
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- People Management and Empowerment
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Organisational Awareness
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Project Management
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Planning and organising
- Practice and process facilitation skills
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Project Administration Skills
- Project Financial Control and Reporting
- Conflict Resolution