SARS Sen. Specialist Solutions Architect Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Sen. Specialist Solutions Architect Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Sen. Specialist Solutions Architect Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Sen. Specialist Solutions Architect job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Sen. Specialist Solutions Architect vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Sen. Specialist Solutions Architect|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 304,119.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||31 Jan 2022|
SARS Sen. Specialist Solutions Architect Job Description
Experienced solution architects competent in emerging technologies are required to advance an aggressive digital and data driven strategic modernization agenda. The successful candidate must deliver best practice next generation solution architectures that support strategic business requirements. This must be achieved by leveraging an architectural vision, conceptualizing and experimenting with alternative architectural approaches, creating frameworks, models and components and other documents, Identifying, analysing and resolving system design weaknesses, and validating the architecture against requirements and assumptions while seeing the solution effectively to implementation. Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills are essential for success.
To provide expertise, advice and support in practice formulation and associated best practice improvement tactics, by creating IT solution architectures for specific projects, including articulating the architectural vision, conceptualizing and experimenting with alternative architectural approaches, creating models and components and interface specification documents, and validating the architecture against requirements and assumptions. To provide guidance of how an individual solution, or collection of solutions within a portfolio of solutions, must support future business requirements via a number of design artefacts
- Develop a single practice area in alignment with operational activity and procedural frameworks and ensure tactical implementation.
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes.
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures and associated area’s practice.
- Contribute to the optimum utilisation of org. resources, advising on effective planning and development of area of specialisation resource plans.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy implementation and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Plan for value-added, continuous practice & system improvements to deliver on objectives to enhance tactical implementation and excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; best practice implementation solutions.
- Translate top down policy in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice area and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation.
- Applies knowledge of products, techniques and processes to provide expert advice to project teams regarding the design of major corporate systems.
- Apply concepts and theories to resolve problems to ensure adherence to approved architectural designs throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure adherence to approved architectural designs throughout the project life cycle. Help define the roadmap for transformational projects.
- Ensure traceability of solution against project objectives and requirements.
- Establish the technical direction of strategic projects, defining the strategies necessary to fulfil the stated vision, and providing expert advice to project teams regarding the design of major corporate systems.
- High Level Solution Architecture designs in collaboration with domain architects per project or requirement, and present for approval by the architecture governance
- Map application capabilities to business capabilities to ensure the realisation of business solutions
- Own the solution which includes the business impact, feasibility, design, and support creation/updates of a detailed design.
- Participate in the evaluation processes during RFPs for given solutions to ensure the right selection of the solution.
- Provide architecture guidance and consultancy services during the development of solution per project, to ensure that development is in accordance with solution architecture, and address any deviation/s.
- Provide conceptual architecture designs based on business requirements per project.
- Provide technical, specialist expertise to help define the roadmap for transformational projects.
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies for own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice and practice thought leadership in area of expertise.
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation.
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
Education and experience
Bachelor’s: Information Tech & Computer Science AND 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND Architecture Certificate (TOGAF) and 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years related experience
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.