SARS Senior Analyst Business Systems (x2) Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Senior Analyst Business Systems (x2) Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior Analyst Business Systems (x2) Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Senior Analyst Business Systems (x2) job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior Analyst Business Systems (x2) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior Analyst Business Systems (x2)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 604,742.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||09 March 2022|
SARS Senior Analyst Business Systems (x2) Job Description
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) within Information Technology or related field with 3-4 years’ experience within Systems Analysis and Software Testing and/or Income Tax related experience of which 1-2 years ideally at knowledge worker level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 6 years related experience experience in systems analysis and software testing and/or Income Tax.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work outputs within agreed parameters, quality standards and client service targets.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objectives.
- Assign incident inventory.
- Review of assigned inventory on incident management console.
- Investigation of assigned query inventory to determine root cause and requesting additional information whenever lacking.
- Replication of defect in testing environment and finding suitable workaround.
- To compile User/Functional Requirements Specifications and prioritize production system change request/s.
- Interdepartmental peer-to-peer liaison. Liaison with business partners, internal and external development partners.
- Log a production system change request on incident management console.
- To provide End-user education and training.
- Reviewing and commenting upon business and functional requirements specifications for maintenance and projects.
- Attending and engaging in project meetings and reviews by contributing your domain-specific production knowledge and experience.
- To provide exceptional customer service support to other teams and all operational areas within SARS.
- To maintain and support new and existing applications.
- To contributes towards the refinement of polices, processes and procedures.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Undertake information gathering and analysis of data within set guidelines to report related information to business.
- Gather, plan and manage data for test automation purposes.
- Identify candidate business processes or scenarios for automated test cases.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- To perform trend analysis in relation to incident management inventory.
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Customer service
- Conceptual ability
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Business IT Systems, with focus on Income Tax systems
- Business Knowledge
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- IT Business Analysis
- Relationship Building
- System Thinking
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidentialc