SARS Senior Consultant SAP Functional Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Senior Consultant SAP Functional Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior Consultant SAP Functional Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Senior Consultant SAP Functional job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior Consultant SAP Functional vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior Consultant SAP Functional|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 16,000.00 Monthly|
|Last Date ⇒||23 May 2022|
SARS Senior Consultant SAP Functional Job Description
To support clients with medium to high complexity requirement analysis and systems configuration, implementation, and support of SAP modules in various modules. To utilise consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution experience to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Education and Experience
Relevant National Diploma / Advance Certificate (NQF6) and at least 5 years’ experience in a SAP Functional HCM Organisational Management (OM) and Personnel Administration (PA) environment, of which a minimum of 2 years is ide OR
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND Relevant IT Qualification (s) / Certification (s), AND at least 8 years’ experience in a SAP Functional HCM Organisaitonal Management (OM) and Personnnel Administration (PA) environment. Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND Relevant IT Qualification (s) / Certification (s), AND at least 8 years’ experience in SAP Functional HCM Organisaitonal Management (OM) and Personnnel Administration (PA) environment.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- To be able to peer review documentation and adhering to SAP Support SDLC.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve SAP functional and application problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- To analyse business requirements , perform configuration and testing in various SAP Modules, such as Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Security, Revenue Management, Governance and Application Lifecycle Management, Cloud Solutions, etc.
- To analyse the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients’ needs.
- To carry out assignments requiring the enhancements of new or improved procedure.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards.
- To perform medium to high complexity tasks during implementation, maintenance and support of various SAP modules to enhance business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Provide basic knowledge of industry best practices.
- To support the successful implementation of SAP, providing functional knowledge, and advices on SAP products to clients.
- To write, Functional Specification / Configuration documents and Test Cases for SAP Procurement.
Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.Governance
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential