SARS Senior ECM Developer Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Senior ECM Developer Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior ECM Developer Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Senior ECM Developer job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior ECM Developer vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior ECM Developer|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 473,723.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||17 August 2022|
SARS Senior ECM Developer Job Description
About the Position
The Technology & Solutions Delivery is looking for a Senior Documentum Specialist/ Developer to join Application Development team.
The main objective of the role is to deliver on operational implementation, Application enhancement and the support maintenance of ECM environments.
The incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing custom Documentum solutions, automating business process workflows and performing other application administration function for Documentum or ECM related.
To provide expertise, advice and support to deliver on operational implementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes, ensuring effective and efficient development, enhancements, implementation, maintenance and optimisation of application modules/subsystems, in order to continuously enhance service delivery.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 5-8 years’ experience in an Enterprise Content Management environment, of which 2-4 years ideally at functional specialist level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) and a relevant IT Qualification(s) / Certification(s), see below, and 5-7 years’ experience in Enterprise Content Management environment.
Relevant Certification – such as or any other Technology supported by the SARS Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Content Server
- Captiva/Intelligent Capture,
- DQL, WDK, DFC, Web Service, Composer, and other related technology tools.
- Webtop, WebLogic, Liberty
- Related Documentum Certifications
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 12 years ECM experience.
- Understand ECM architecture requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities.
- Integration of enterprise content management using the Java webservices.
- Good understanding and hands on Java/J2EE development experience as foundation framework of these platform
- Assist in monitoring, scheduling, application health assessments
- Collaborate with development teams, QA team and other stakeholders to fulfil the project objectives.
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing custom services and components developed on Documentum/Open text
- Support a Documentum environments including development and enhancement of custom java code to support maintenance and expansion of Documentum landscape.
- Good understanding of the OpenText Documentum platforms
- Experienced in DFS SOAP web service design and development
- Staying up to date on Documentum platform releases and capabilities and have strong implementation knowledge of Xcp platforms and records management implementations.
- Demonstrate Understanding of JMS, Maven, cloud foundry, Restful API, TFS, and Liberty.
- Portal development understanding with Open text/Web Experience Management and Knowledge Center development
- Implements & maintain full records management systems.
- Implement intelligent capture scanning solution.
- Strong background of Linux environment.
- Eclipse/STS, NetBeans, IntelliJ, or other popular Integrated Development Environments
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Keep up to date on trends and developments within Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle, supporting methodology, and the industry of the organisation.
- Apply software changes in a manner that contributes to efficient and effective service delivery and optimized quality.
- Implement initiatives relating to projects that will lead to improved processes within business.
- Utilize specialised technical specifications that will enhance operational delivery within predefined standards.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Mentor peers and juniors employees
- Expected to be able to influence through communication plus ability to make complex decisions
- Responsible for raising and communicate issues, highlight project risks and escalate the issues for resolution where required
- Responsible for issue identification during testing and Production as well as making fixes required.
- Provide clear and timely account of issues as well as mitigating factors to prevent such from happening again.
- Review specification and artefacts that enable development.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Customer Service
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organisational Awareness
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Business Knowledge
- Computer Literacy
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- IT Development
- IT Knowledge
- Reporting and Interpretation
- System Thinking
- Application Systems (IT)
- Application Implementation (IT)
- GOC: Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.