SARS Senior Manager Design Enablement Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Senior Manager Design Enablement Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior Manager Design Enablement Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Senior Manager Design Enablement job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior Manager Design Enablement vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior Manager Design Enablement|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 479,780.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||04 February 2022|
SARS Senior Manager Design Enablement Job Description
Report to: Senior Manager: Design Enablement
Location: Head Office: Brooklyn
Department: Business Design and Engineering
Advert Closing Date: 4 February 2022
SARS’ BUSINESS DESIGN AND ENGINEERING Solution Design team is looking for a highly skilled results driven professional with relevant academic competence and experience with solid work values to join this dynamic team of seasoned professionals.
The Engineering: Solution Design team analyses and designs all SARS’ manual/systems business solution requirements, leveraging the empathy, definition and incubation steps of the design thinking methodology to ensure the development of innovative solutions. The capability informs and supports Product and Process strategy during business case formulation. In addition the capability effectively utilize data to understand current processes, identity root causes of the business problems it solves and document and model detail business processes and requirement specifications.
This job requires dedicated individuals with a keen eye for detail. If you are passionate about simplifying complex business problems and have the requisite experience in conceptualising innovative business process solutions and eliciting detail business requirements, in the financial services industry, then we would like to hear from you
To facilitate the adoption of new leading and bleeding edge ‘Game Changer’ concepts in support of the SARS Vision 2024 enterprise strategy, through research and benchmarking, open collaboration networks, crafting and socialisation of ‘SARS of the Future’ or ‘Tax, Customs and Excise 3.0’ concepts, jointly identifying and conceptualising organisational fore-sighting and innovation key focus areas and incubation of these concepts through prototyping/piloting.
Leverage the fore-sighting and innovation insights to develop conceptual business solutions that can be incorporated into the SARS product, process, segment and service strategies, define product features and develop their implementation roadmaps in the SARS business architecture and business solutions landscape.
Ensure the designs support the achievement of sustainable business results, including the provision of design and implementation support and conducting stakeholder engagement.
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7): Industrial Engineering, preferably augmented by a qualification or further studies in Future Studies, Fore-sighting or Innovation Research AND 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years must be at operational specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) preferably augmented by a qualification or further studies in Future Studies, Fore-sighting or Innovation Research AND 15 year’s related experience, of which 3-4 years must be at operational specialist level
- The ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related and to identify key or underlying issues
- This is the ability to formulate new concepts based on information gathered
- Ability to determine trends from raw data to assist decision-making in various aspects of work at SARS
- The ability to take all relevant details into account to ensure that a task is completed to required standards
- Knowledge of innovation, industry and technology trends
- Understand a situation or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces/tracing the implications of situation in a step-by-step way
- Knowledge of own organisations, policies, procedures, services, products and business operating models
- The knowledge and interpretation of the functional policies and procedures, including monitoring their consistent application internally within SARS.
- Conduct fore-sighting and innovation research and benchmarking
- Manage the business ideation process
- Conduct and/or facilitate innovation prototypes, simulations and pilots of emerging business trends
- Craft innovation conceptual designs
- Design and maintain the ‘SARS of the Future’ model
- Ensure that business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communicate situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Analyse and review legislative changes and practically translate these pieces of legislation for scoping consumption.
- Provide business design and engineering support to institutionalise process initiatives.
- Design, model and document business design specifications.
- Apply and utilise systems in a manner that ensures efficient and effective service delivery, optimised quality, financial accuracy and calculation.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
- Apply processes to improve data validation across service delivery systems in line with operational targets.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Ensure that completed work adhere to relevant policies, procedures, governance and legislative requirements and report on deviations & discrepancies.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Enable a culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Ability & Competence
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Innovation driven research & benchmarking
- Idea incubation
- Innovation concept development
- Business Knowledge
- Capacity Planning
- Institutional Process Analysis & Redesign
- Process Auditing