SARS Senior Project Manager Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Senior Project Manager Jobs in Brooklyn. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior Project Manager Jobs in Brooklyn
SARS has released a Senior Project Manager job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior Project Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior Project Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Brooklyn|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,060,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 April 2022|
SARS Senior Project Manager Job Description
To provide specialist legal knowledge, coaching & transfer of relevant skills to various levels of legal advisers; to assist strategic & management direction by applying creative & contextual analysis, identifying risks & providing quality assurance.
Education and Experience
xMinimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at junior manager level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years related experience
- Oversee/manage the project prioritisation process by ensuring all aspects are considered in the conclusion of business cases resulting in an integrated plan for sound delivery. This consisting of an integrated approach covering scope, costs, and resource requirements, as well as delivery timeline/s as input to the Investment Prioritisation Committees. Register and see the initiation of projects through. Review and refine initial risks, develop estimate based high level plans, project charters and other initiation documents required to continue with detailed project planning.
- Oversee and guide development of project plans, schedules and other project management documents. Ensure the relevant capability and capacity is available for project delivery. Engage stakeholders and ensure there is an appreciation of the initial baseline plan and changes in plans resulting from change requests. Ensure the project planning base is sound for execution.
- Evaluate project performance and implement corrective measures to ensure delivery remains on track. Consolidate progress from various teams.
- Schedule regular meetings and ad hoc stakeholder engagements meant to track and report on project performance.
- Ensure the necessary project information is made available for management tracking and status reporting. Accountable for managing and delivering project in scope, on time, within budget and as per last approved baseline.
- Ensure all relevant project documents are signed-off. Manage the integrated delivery across all business/Infrastructure/IT systems targeted for a project/release to ensure infrastructure/disparate IT systems (project delivery) remain sound and meet performance requirements.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues, develop and execute resolutions / mitigation / contingency plans. Manage the critical path and ensure issues are mitigate to avoid downstream delivery shifts and on exception escalate unresolved issues to the respective senior manager. Ensure the relevant tracking tools are updated and provide an accurate status of the project.
- Manage scope, cost, time, changes, suppliers and contracted delivery. Ensure alignment between contracts, commitments and delivery. Capture lessons learned and ensure repeats are not experienced.
- Ensure all controls (ERAIDW, cost centres) issues, risks, cost centres are closed, document closeout report, schedule closeout meeting and facilitate sign-off. Where required, ensure that project cost centres are appropriately closed down, with the inclusion of returning unspent / non-committed funds to the central capital budget pool(s).
- Possess expert level insights and in-depth Programme Management, Strategic Change, IT/Facilities, Organisational Change Management knowledge. Is able to engage at all levels to ensure projects are delivered under defined governance and controls.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, EPMO minimum standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs with the inclusion of cost management applicable to the project environment.
- Provide oversight on the procurement delivery process and for the on-boarding of suppliers. Manage project costs, commitments payments. Engage contracted suppliers to conclude work orders and facilitate sign-off. Ensure cost commitments are aligned to project delivery.
- Form and foster relationships with clients, project management team, internal and external stakeholders as a means to promote integrated project delivery. Define stakeholder roles and responsibilities and clearly communicate expectations and progress.
- Through the respective line functions, manage and develop teams to operate at their full capability to deliver on project and EPMO objectives.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign tactical strategy implementation objectives appropriately.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical implementation.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Timeously communicate top down policy and associated single practice area modification, objective achievement progress and critical success factors to impacted stakeholders.
- Act as the bottom-line drivers of tactical implementation within the context of business unit excellence and performance improvement.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a practice in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Implement tactical strategy and delivery plans through the development of operational activities, ensuring the achievement of operational targets.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; implementing best practice solutions.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately.
- Implement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice area to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area.
- Develop and maintain a team that is capable for operating to their full capability and provide appropriate skills, knowledge and experience.
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives.
- Plan & implement enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources.
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised area.
- Contribute to the development of divisional budgets to minimise expenditure aligned with divisional plans.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability.
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices which builds service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional client service.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Build strong relationships and implement service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders.
- People Skills
- Developing Others
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Conceptual Thinking
- Championing the Mandate
- Influencing Others
- Mobilising Teams
- Driving for Excellence
- Leveraging Diversity
- Accurate Understanding
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Programme and Project Management
- Managerial Budgeting
- Project Management
- Effective Business Communication
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Planning, Management and Measurement
- Business Acumen
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Project Administration Skills
- Project Financial Control and Reporting
- Conflict Resolution
- Practice and process facilitation skills
- GOC Compliance