SARS Senior Specialist Business Integration Job Vacancies 2022 notification out. Apply for SARS Senior Specialist Business Integration Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest SARS Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SARS Vacancies at Official SARS Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sars.gov.za.
SARS Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior Specialist Business Integration Jobs in Pretoria
SARS has released a Senior Specialist Business Integration job notification at www.sars.gov.za Careers website. South African Revenue Service has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior Specialist Business Integration vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the South African Revenue Service official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SARS job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior Specialist Business Integration|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 332.00 Hourly|
|Last Date ⇒||31 Jan 2022|
SARS Senior Specialist Business Integration Job Description
WANTED: An exciting opportunity is available for a forward thinking, self-motivated and dynamic IT development specialist with a passion for developing backend applications to solve complex business problems. The applicant will be responsible for the development of software solutions within the SARS VAT and PAYE team and will need to possess strong analytical and technical skillsets and be able to work closely with business representaties in a fast paced and ever changing environment. This well-seasoned, proactive and energetic applicant will be required to take initiative and make quick decisions in order to meet orgnaisational requirements.
To provide expertise, advice and support in practice formulation and associated best practice improvement tactics, by ensuring sustainability of SARS software, systems and technologies, enabling a holistic business solution that support and sustain the business capability with minimal business risk, integrate and align architectures within the Enterprise Architecture, in order to enable tactical translation and operational implementation.
Education and Experience
B.Tech: Computer Systems and 8-10 years’ experience in a Natural Adabas environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) and 15 years Natural Adabas experience, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level.
Relevant IT Qualification / Certification, supported by the SARS Enterprise Architecture Framework, and 8-10 years’ experience in a Natural Adabas environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level.
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures and associated area’s practice.
- Contribute to the optimum utilisation of org. resources, advising on effective planning and development of area of specialisation resource plans.
- Develop a single practice area in alignment with operational activity and procedural frameworks and ensure tactical implementation.
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy implementation and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Plan for value-added, continuous practice & system improvements to deliver on objectives to enhance tactical implementation and excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; best practice implementation solutions.
- Translate top down policy in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice area and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation.
- Ensure proper project planning and execution as well as overall change control.
- Provide support to projects by applying the required specialised skills in terms of infrastructure, architecture, data, design, services, processes, monitoring and patterns.
- Troubleshoot and methodically identify research and resolve complex issues in the IT environment.
- Design, plan and implement all the software, integration, design and development activities that relate to the portfolio of business integration in conjunction with all relevant stakeholders.
- Introduce best practises and influence the divisions to change and adopt accordingly.
- Contribute to IT business planning with regards to interface applications.
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies for own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice and practice thought leadership in area of expertise.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detial
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual ability
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Business Knowledge
- Database Design and Management
- Efficiency improvement
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- IT Knowledge
- Reporting and Interpretation
- System Thinking
- Expert in Applicat & Exploitation (IT)
- Familiar with Configuration Man Infrastruc (IT)
- Familiar with Database Architecture (IT)
- Proficient in Enterprise Architecture(IT)
- Familiar with ICT Audit (IT)
- Proficient in Networking & Comm (IT)
- Proficient in Structured Reviews (IT)